About crafting ...

P

piggeman

I got a lgm AC, and have been told that it's only possible to do MP stuff that still have some color (not gray) after you've dinged ledgendary. So a crafted with 1100 skill in AC can do everything MP, while someone that only have 900 skill can only do gray stuff MP. Now... is this true?

According to what just happened, it's not:

http://w1.498.telia.com/~u49814408/piglet/daoc/sshot026.jpg

O

old.Ramas

No, it's not true, the break is at 900, not 1100, iirc. And the change isn't as simple as not being able to do mp.

I think it's just that the quality % range is fixed at that level.

Check the patch notes around 1.45-1.50 if you want to be sure.

M

-mamba-

Afaik the break point is LGM as goa has stated, but I've also got a MP of green item with <1k skill when the item was 1 tradeskill point from turning gray (just like the potion there would turn gray after 1 skillup at 679 alch)

Items used to con white 1 point before turning gray but it was fixed/changed to green in some patch, guess this has still something to do with that

O

old.Reno

The point after which any item may produce a MP lies at 1k precisely. The chances for mp/99/etc are fixed there after ,as if they were all grey (2% for mp, 16% or so for all other qualities).

Danita

D

Driwen

guess green items can produce mp's then instead of just greys :p. I know with green con you can still make 99% (without being legendary), but didnt know about the mp.
Anyway if im correct chance on mp is 1% while you arent a legendary and 2% when you are (besides that it needs to be green or lower for a non legendary).

C

-chancer-

ive made MP AF102 leather goves before when they were org con to make

D

Driwen

Originally posted by -chancer-
ive made MP AF102 leather goves before when they were org con to make

and that was when you were a legendary tailor?:p

Users who are viewing this thread