About classic server need advise

Pyrus

Fledgling Freddie
hello... atm im playing mid...

i dunnno if i will playing classic yet because i finally made a ok status on mid...

i like playing tower attack / defence, and i mostly solo.... i like to be self dependent...

my queston now is what class in the game is best to support the stuff i like (hib / mid / alb).

the things i want (if passelbe) i like playing hybrid classes and caster classes mostly =)

be able to take towers and kill peeps solo.... and be able to make a good template for my char and the same time be able to carry a ram or something so i can take towers =)

i know its not passeble to be a kill anyone class but i want 1 class for everything so i dont play 10 chars as im used to

please tell why you think i should pick your class and maybe also the good sides and the bad sides

as i told i have only played mid until now so i really need alitle info =)

beforehanded thanks =)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
kill casters and stuff i say scout...good template with str and u can carry a treb easy....or a tank...or a heretic since they have self buffs...str str/con etc...they part time cleric!!!

in hib i say Valewalker or Vamp becuase vamps has self buffs and can only be bufft with haster and base af...and they can take towers and kill most classes if u know how to play it!!!

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
imo for what youe said i'd say be a tic cos you don't need to go around asking for AOE buffs because your self buff is better. You don't get dex/quick but imo i cast fast enough i can carry a ram just (mabye a bit enc) and i can kill a fair few classes and im pretty much a noob so.
Good luck anyway :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
aye tics are good choice of class quite self sufficient easily taken into groups (as healer and interupter/damagedealer/tanker/blocker etc etc)

and im sure you can find an item with a dex quick charge on it.

Wildpower 3 on my tick ive had damage up to 1500 ish without crit :p

they are fun but the special effects = shoot me now.

Pyrus

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
aye tics are good choice of class quite self sufficient easily taken into groups (as healer and interupter/damagedealer/tanker/blocker etc etc)

and im sure you can find an item with a dex quick charge on it.

Wildpower 3 on my tick ive had damage up to 1500 ish without crit :p

they are fun but the special effects = shoot me now.

special effects?? what special effects? =)

btw still need more advise =) bring it on guys =)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
the line of red arrows streaming from the heretics hands which everyone can see and which everyone follows back to the heretic.

Pyrus

Fledgling Freddie
ahhhh oki....

i myself have poinded out these chars i could be interested in.....

mid
thane
bd
warlock

alb
reaver (not mutch ranged ability but think it wil be hard fight any char off with those instants it got) =)
mincer
nicro
heretic
friar (but this one lag in caster abiltyes so i think i can take it off list)
scout (have throught about this one but wont suit me curse i dont like stealth all the time...)

hib
champion(think it will be hard with this one too.... no ranged abilitys )
valewarker
vampiir

have looked alitle on valewarker but fear melee fights as i got no shield ;)

vampiir i have tryed but only until lvl 12 until now i have a hard time because my self heal and end cannot regen enough so i have pretty mutch downtime =/

what about a heretic?? will it be able to melee ok in rvr (duel etc) or should it stick to run away cast... run away and cast etc???

how will a nicro mannage?? will it have a hard time?

i also need alitle rvr info about mincers =)

i have not choosed realm on server yet the test im doing is on other servers not classic....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom