About Cear Sidi

F

Flimgoblin

can't see why anyone would have a problem with someone else entering the dungeon and logging ;)

heck, if you're not killing a particular monster on your raid then let them take that monster too (unless it would be getting in the way)

D

dawn-

Originally posted by kirennia
Who owns Caer Sidi? Albion do.

No1 claims to own it, it's jsut a lot nicer if everyone respects each other. Without respect, there are no morales towards others. Without morales we are animals except worse then a rhino or something. Cause we are animals with power. Lack of respect and understanding is what causes most upsets in the world. 90% of war is started because of religion. If we all learnt to respect other peoples beleifs, there would thus be very little war. We'd all roam about rolling in daisies calling firbolgs out friends :D

In short...it's about keeping the peace.

no war is done cause of religion

F

filofax

Lo :p

Just wanted to butt in and tell yall about what happend to us
last time we had a booked sidi raid :)

We went there, notice that keylord 1+ pals have been killed so we think ohwell, lets see if nr2 is free, and he was.
We start fighting him+adds just to have the dungeon repop while we are fighting :s Alot of people didnt make it out of sidi when the pop came, only the ones with SoS+BoF more or less, and everytime we went back in to rezz we got the mobs on us again, it ended in alot of friend auto releasing and missing the rest of the raid :(

The ppl who had probably done a morning raid that same morning, I think they did the morning raid just to be nice and try to stay out of our booked raid, and that it was just unfortunate that we manage to time the repop as we did.

Anyways, just wanted to share this little experience, since this is the reason why we should follow the sheet, and not beacuse someone owns/buys Sidi.

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by Grymulv
I wrote it as answer thread in cear sidi raids announcments but deicided giv it own new thread.

Btw who is owner of sidi and deicide if ppl can go there or not
Is Cear Sidi to buy as houses after patch?
I sick all time to be told off for killing mobs there.
Can not find any note in SI manual that this is restricted area.
How group of 8 - 10 ppl can call their loot/drop hunting there as RAID.
RAID imo must involve lots organisations , preparations and at last 30 - 100 ppl.
I cant remember ppl booking Hulkens spot in DF - if it is camped then is camped.
so dont annouce hunt sidi event in small numbers as raid cos 8 ppl cannot block huge dangeon for 16 hours for others who just want try luck there.
Lets say minimum 3 fg - 24 ppl - is real raid and should be respected, rest of raids are just on own risk so if other 8 ppl hunting there - bad luck and go to AC.

use yer head and dont be so anti socail old chap.

A

AzuratMinimus

Originally posted by Fagane
Your guild members had 3 strikes in 1 week time I do not need more proof, 90% of your guild members did (do still?) claim the oppesite of what you scribe down now. More then a few of your guild members got kicked out of they're old guild.

If you want to stop me with doing this? Then proof for ones and for all it is the past. Post publicly an appoligy about what your guild members did, post it never will be done again.

Yes this is a challange to Havoc, and I bet you do not even got the guts to make a desent replay on this. Seen to much dirt comming out of your guild. Want mine respect? Want respect of most of Albion? Earn it, becouse your guild already lost all credit they got.

Fagane

Well i really doubt a appoligy will ever come, specialy with someone childish trying to be prosecuter, judge, jury and executioner for all of albion. Some people really takes stuff to serious and can´t chill.

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by Fagane
Your guild members had 3 strikes in 1 week time I do not need more proof, 90% of your guild members did (do still?) claim the oppesite of what you scribe down now. More then a few of your guild members got kicked out of they're old guild.

If you want to stop me with doing this? Then proof for ones and for all it is the past. Post publicly an appoligy about what your guild members did, post it never will be done again.

Yes this is a challange to Havoc, and I bet you do not even got the guts to make a desent replay on this. Seen to much dirt comming out of your guild. Want mine respect? Want respect of most of Albion? Earn it, becouse your guild already lost all credit they got.

Fagane

Fagane

ur an idiot
a loser
use ur brain
calling all Havok members names and abusing em is really lame, its like being racist and is just as bad as assuming all black people are thugs and are generally evil people (NOTE I DONT BELIVE THIS SO DONT GIVE ME SHIT). Fagane ur a racist loser who needs to get out of primary school.
bye

F

Flimgoblin

there are only 4 members of havoc ;) or there were...

and at least 2 of them expressed their views as being fairly against things like the sidi booking sheet. You can also choose your guild - people tend to guild with people of similar mindsets and aims (that or the guild disintegrates ;)). You can't choose the colour of your skin.

somewhat different situation there samildanachh and I can't believe you'd stoop so low as to say that.

X

xplo

now 7 members, reaver will join later whoohoo :whip:

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
there are only 4 members of havoc ;) or there were...

and at least 2 of them expressed their views as being fairly against things like the sidi booking sheet. You can also choose your guild - people tend to guild with people of similar mindsets and aims (that or the guild disintegrates ;)). You can't choose the colour of your skin.

somewhat different situation there samildanachh and I can't believe you'd stoop so low as to say that.

how do u mean, its diffrent situation but same principles apply.
he is generalsing a set of people, u know thats how many wars start. Hitler belived all jews were evil money grabbing pigs, yet u really reckon all jews are like that? ofc not.

Many people think that based on a few experinces that a whole population of a country is the same, i mean come on the amount of German jokes i hear is insane, and to me its just really sad as the majority of em arent like the sterotypes u hear ur friends joking about.

yes diffrent situations but same rules still apply. and just to clarify the examples ive lined out dont express any of my views and im not racist in anyway,if anything im far far from it. but Fagane is really coming out with sad absuive comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom