It is verry annoying

kkthxbb

F

froler-mid

nooo, its teh funneh.

BUMP WITH LOVE!!!1 :D

E

Ekydus

What I find so hilarious is that you don't look at the dates but on top of this you don't actually bother to read the posts. Someone can identify it's a bumped thread and then all of you begin to type piles of crap into an old post about how you think this etc. For fuck sake read the god damn dates to stop yourself looking like a retard.

To people who bump threads from 1 year ago:

Twats. :great:

M

mestoph

Some threads posting dates dont have anything to do with the life of the thread. Yeah its dumb to bump an old raid thread, that would be silly. But threads like the RL picture thread, can just run and run. And even bumping those threads can serve a purpose. Getting new people to read a long running topic.

Btw, i'll warn ppl now, i just might come out with some crap tonight ;) Kinda tired and at work till 7am. So if things dont read correct blame lack of sleep.

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by mestoph
Some threads posting dates dont have anything to do with the life of the thread. Yeah its dumb to bump an old raid thread, that would be silly. But threads like the RL picture thread, can just run and run. And even bumping those threads can serve a purpose. Getting new people to read a long running topic.

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=22323

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=34894

enlight me please :)

me not understand

M

mestoph

Yeah, Yeah point taken on those 2. But there have been "useful" bumps in other boards of late.

But if you want some enlightenment ;) i can only say.... Aligro's got some bashing to do with raids of late (claims) so even a revamped loving thread is a small cherio-up push ;) And as for the Brav's thread erm erm erm erm, pushes the fact we should all get together in a big group hug and then steal our relic's back.

C

chinook

Remind me to bump this in about 6months time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom