About buff cap

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
Is yellow spec and base buff with 25% capped ? ( not pitey i know )

Realy getting some random answer on that, anyone that know if it is or not ?

:m00:

Chorismo

Fledgling Freddie
yes mate, have tried all yellow bases with my bb that has capped buffbonus and both yellow bases and specs give same stats as red ones, learned from own experience, tried on several chars too, lvl 50s ofc.

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
Some says that more aug gives more bonus, like 37 aug wont give as much as 48aug buffs with 25%, anyone that can comfirm ?

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Hi aucard. Hope this will help you.

I am 44 aug on shaman, I can't outcap yellow speclines with 25% buff bonus. However, on my aug shaman buffbot, with mota4 + 25% buff bonus, I outcap anything.. even acuity :)

So, if you want to cap everything except str and acuity, you will need mota2 on your shaman. That will cap your yellow buffs. with 25% buff bonus, you will cap your red buffs with no problem at all. :) But not your yellow ones..

Regards.. :)

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
In other words i cannot act as bb with my shammy with 37aug as good as 48aug, for my hunter etc. ? :|

was hoping i could, thanks for info.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
AngryKid said:
Hi aucard. Hope this will help you. I am 44 aug on shaman, I can't outcap yellow speclines with 25% buff bonus. However, on my aug shaman buffbot, with mota4 + 25% buff bonus, I outcap anything.. even acuity :)
No you don't, you'd need mota5 or 6 to cap even red acuity, can't remember the exact percentage needed..

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Thorarin said:
No you don't, you'd need mota5 or 6 to cap even red acuity, can't remember the exact percentage needed..
Well, I am very close to outcapping red acuity with mot4+25%, but won't argue about this. :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
With 25% buffbonus and mota3, you need red base str, rest yellow, to cap all (excluding acuity).

Allways

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
With 25% buffbonus and mota3, you need red base str, rest yellow, to cap all (excluding acuity).

thats bs.. :) using mota3 and 25% on bb, and it's capped, both base and specs (exept piety ofc)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Allways said:
thats bs.. :) using mota3 and 25% on bb, and it's capped, both base and specs (exept piety ofc)

Thats odd, since my bb has exactly that, and with yellow base str, I have 360 str buffed on thane, while red makes me end up with 361.

Could maybe be some other factor playing in, like augspec (my bb is only 48+7), but if its not, you are the one talking bs I am afraid.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to add that while 50 augspec might cap you at all yellow buffs, I dont think that applies to most people, since not many spec their bb´s 50 aug (yet).

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
when will people learn ;D

50 shammy spec 38aug/38mend , 25% buffbonus , MoTA 2 caps base AF,DEX,CON ; spec STR/CON DEX/QUI , but you need red base STR for this specc to cap it. and Red Acuty has double as high cap as any other buff so nearly impossible to cap u'll need 50+11 mota 5 25% buffs to cap it.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Just wanted to add that while 50 augspec might cap you at all yellow buffs, I dont think that applies to most people, since not many spec their bb´s 50 aug (yet).

Doesn't matter if you got 50 augSPEC or not.

If you check aug healer buffs are capped at 62, none of them specs 50 aug(not counting bots :p)

As long as you got 50 effective augmentation it doesn't matter (for baselines) if it is 37+13 or 47+3 or 50+0.

You don't cap with yellow str no matter how many aug you have, maybe with mota3 and over, but I don't know about that as my bot only has mota2+buff enh 25%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom