About BP/Artifact Items

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I'm not 100% sure if this belongs here but its pretty much related to all realms what I'm about to say.

Say you just dinged 50 and had a template ready but you cant get the template you need purely because of needing BP to gain the items you need for templates. So, therefor you need to create a dummy template before you even go rvr. Which in this case people that have dummy templates will without a doubt struggle against the higher RR and fully templated players and this will result in a hard time gaining BP points, agreed?

So my suggestion was going to be this...

Wouldn't it be better if you had the option to pay in cash aswel as BP if you wanted? for example:

Bane of Battler = 650 BP (I think)

and if you wanted to pay in cash, it could be something like this

Bane of Battler = 1p 300g

This was obviously just a thought and wondering what you guys thought about it.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not 100% sure if this belongs here but its pretty much related to all realms what I'm about to say.

Say you just dinged 50 and had a template ready but you cant get the template you need purely because of needing BP to gain the items you need for templates. So, therefor you need to create a dummy template before you even go rvr. Which in this case people that have dummy templates will without a doubt struggle against the higher RR and fully templated players and this will result in a hard time gaining BP points, agreed?

Wouldn't it be better if you had the option to pay in cash aswel as BP if you wanted? for example:

Amphrax/Arauddry

This never been problem for me ;)
Just stick ma leech to my 3rd account eld and stick di bot so leech is safe then kill shit ;)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Obviously this whas done to get rogstars back into rvr, instead of beeing ToA'd and templated. Dunno why you complain about free rps tbh, or a very good excuse to bite the dust.

Calcus

Fledgling Freddie
Good idea I think. Will help get more viable characters quickly into the frontiers which will lead to more fun in RvR. Cant see a down side to your suggestion, and there are plenty of quests paying good money which will help too.

Dard

Part of the furniture
How easy do you want this game to become ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If everyone stops farming the plats will slowly dry up :D

I r daoc econimist :p

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie

Amphrax/Arauddry
Just add=leech? for bp don't listen to the elite pricks that say you can't add?

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh it would be better if High lvl mobs such as Golestandt gave bp`s and also legion mobs, High lvl bosses in DF/PoC/Laby
You can buy ML`s with bp`s so why not get bp`s for killing the ML bosses
Realm/Guild/Group missions should give bp`s aswell

Stop people farming the ML`s solo make it so completion of the whole ML gives an overall bonus rather then step by step.... give out 1/10th of the cost of the ml step so a ml step that costs 300bp`s gets you 30 bp`s for completing it along with the other 9 steps each giving 1/10th of their cost
Upon killing the ML step boss say Cetus you gain 141 bp`s or ML 10 completion gives 480 bp`s... make it so once you have the BP`s reward you can no longer gain it

PoC mobs lvl 65 = 650 BP`s or 65 bp`s
DF mobs = done in a specific orders upto the princess = 1bp per mob killed in the same room as her + 65 bp`s for ambassador 130 bp`s for princess... BP`s collected when the princess dies
Realm/Guild/Group missions = 1/10th of their worth in bp`s.... 750 rp`s = 75 bp`s
Player missions stay the same

Golestandt kill = 500 bp`s? or number of players x5.. so a 20 man raid gives 100 bp`s?
Legion kill 500? or same as above

Gold is way too easy to come buy to want to buy ml`s arti`s etc with
Least by giving specific mobs BP`s people will want to join raids against the said mobs

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
bounty points are gained from rvr, why would you give them to people for doing pve stuff?

i think its a good thing that bps come quite slowly, the "grind" is a good thing as its sooooo simple to get to 50 nowadays, and by time your rr5 youv finished your template and on the way to ml10 / cl10- and you actually have a clue about your class (having learnt the hard way in rogs)

i dont want ppl to not have to rvr, more people hiding away pve isnt a good thing is it?

krall

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like a freeshard amp...sorry but it do. Its hard to play solo chr's in a less than perfect templet....hehe just look a my sb :D To me its allso the good part of liveservers.

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
bounty points are gained from rvr, why would you give them to people for doing pve stuff?

i think its a good thing that bps come quite slowly, the "grind" is a good thing as its sooooo simple to get to 50 nowadays, and by time your rr5 youv finished your template and on the way to ml10 / cl10- and you actually have a clue about your class (having learnt the hard way in rogs)

i dont want ppl to not have to rvr, more people hiding away pve isnt a good thing is it?

Maybe it isn`t a good thing... but then Mythic have ruined PvE for all in a bid to get people playing the RvR... so in that sense it would be a good thing.... ML raids are no exsistent.... Arti raids again unless they are soloable or small groupable nobodies interested...
The big outcry for people in RvR has 100% killed PvE raids.... so why not make the bps what everyones hunting for more widely available?

I enjoy both aspects of the game... however very little people wish to spend their online time hunting the items they need... they`d rather go RvR and farm the bps to buy them.... which leaves set ML/Arti/Sidi/DF/Golestadnt etc raids to goto waste

If Mythics soo hell bent on forcing players to play the game how Mythic wants them to it`s only fair that the games going to die to it... why don`t they remove the server boundaries and make everywhere RvR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom