About Blizzards support.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Heya all.

Do you have problems with the support of Blizzard, ingame aswell as technical?
Using the ingame support tool, it takes days to get an answer, also taking days to get an answer via mail, while using their supportmail.

And what about their subscription site? Its not accessable.

I have loginproblems. Says I have to pay more.. Thing is, I payed for 1 month, 2 weeks ago. Had the same problem before the hotfix this friday.. But could get in, after retrying to login. Now thats not working.. So I cant get into the game, cus they say my subscription is out, and I cant even login to pay some more?

Sent in an email 3 days ago.. no answer yet.

Poor support by blizzard. Maybe they should have waited some more with this game, to get ready.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Zenith said:
Heya all.

Do you have problems with the support of Blizzard, ingame aswell as technical?
Using the ingame support tool, it takes days to get an answer, also taking days to get an answer via mail, while using their supportmail.

And what about their subscription site? Its not accessable.

I have loginproblems. Says I have to pay more.. Thing is, I payed for 1 month, 2 weeks ago. Had the same problem before the hotfix this friday.. But could get in, after retrying to login. Now thats not working.. So I cant get into the game, cus they say my subscription is out, and I cant even login to pay some more?

Sent in an email 3 days ago.. no answer yet.

Poor support by blizzard. Maybe they should have waited some more with this game, to get ready.

have the exact same problem.
been waiting for 3 days too, and all is broken and not being replied to. its pretty damn bad.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
pretty sure ive been charged though, waiting on statement :/

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus Christ, Blizzard have obviously made a mistake about how many people would play and what the servers could cope with. They're do a good enough job as it is. Just quit the whining and wait for them to get it sorted. Go play Tetris or something until then.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Support is generally good, just very slow at the moment.

There is support so it beats GOA :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
What problems are you guys having? ive never had any problems with WoW

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Solo said:

well i've always had good customer support from goa, and my experience with blizzard is that there isnt any.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
ingame ticket to gm bout acc problems, a few days (xD) and i get a mail telling me to contact billing support. Allright, i'll do it!!! So there we go, few mails being sent then, some days later automatic messages telling me that my mails are delayed,,, then after a couple of days again i get a mail about failed to reach recepient etc, mail returned msg.

oh and cant log on the official forums ofc.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Solo said:

Actually.... a lot of support guys quit their job at GOA and are now working at Bliz :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There's a shhh-load of more people playing this. I bet they are sorting things out as fast as they can.

If they have to meet the demand by sending 250.000(count them) copies to europe, that should speak volumes about their support units traffic too :p

And how many of you do the classic "one day is two weeks" thing? Hmm?

Translations:

"I have had sex with 30 women"

means

"Well i had a few."

and

"For f*cks sake i couldn't access WoW for weeks!!!1"

means

"The servers were down for an hour, on a saturday."

Come on, admit it :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Uhm

That's strange, i logged in last night, well tried, and my free month was over. Gone to account page, put in cc details, acquired 3 months, logged out account page, logged in game and happily playing \o/

anattic

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
That's strange, i logged in last night, well tried, and my free month was over. Gone to account page, put in cc details, acquired 3 months, logged out account page, logged in game and happily playing \o/

Ah, you see, you missed the check box at the bottom of the account management form:
[ ] Check this box to join the "Righteous Indignation Programme". This programme ensures the poorest of services from Blizzard and its associates, so you can enjoy the raised blood-pressure, that only a miserable on-line gaming experience can provide. This includes (but not exclusively): failure to log in, failure to post on the forums, no GM will talk to you, your mount goes lame and none of your stuff will sell at the Auction House.

If you enjoy this offering, why not consider the "Wrath of God" package, where your character is permanently transformed into a sheep.
(Sorry...bad day at work ;))

Ormorof

FH is my second home
haarewin said:
well i've always had good customer support from goa, and my experience with blizzard is that there isnt any.

GOA customers: 40k?

Blizzard: 1.5 million :D

biiiiiiiiig difference there, obviously in the first couple of months theres gonna be alot of people leaving the game, joining the game and so support availability will fluctuate, thus eventually we will recieve support just need to wait :p

(oh i never had any MAJOR problems with GOA myself btw, just pointing out that theres a massive difference between GOA and even just the euro department of blizz :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom