About Bards..

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, I've been thinking of getting my bard to 50, and have thus started thinking about a template. My question is, does + to music affect anything except maybe dd dmg? and is it necessary getting + to any skills as a bard?
thx in advance ;)

didyoufeelpac

Fledgling Freddie
hm i think + music give dd damage not so big imo and less resist on mezz but if i were you i wouldnnt use any + skill to my temp :clap:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Resists aren't affected by your spec, only by the level of the spell used. +music will give extra DD damage only. :p

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Only usefull spec to spellcraft would be regrowth but since bards dont activly heal, I wouldn't either.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
music will lower variance on your dd, but since you should have no variance at rr4 (47+3) i wouldnt bother :p

same for nurt and reg, no need to sc them

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
+music hmmm i tried nik with +10 and with none and didnt notice a diff at all

except the shout which seemed to increase in damage but thats expected, plus u aint gonna mess up all those template slots just so u can hit a mid for 10 hits more

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
Ok think I got it now, + to skills=no go for bards :)
Thanks for response all

Splatz

Fledgling Freddie
Well most bards heals with the base heals so +regrowth would help kill the varriance abit with some heal % but i cant rember the last time i healed someone in rvr so might not be worth wasteing imbume points on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom