About Artifact restoration of durability..

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Heard from a friend that it was possible to give your artifact/s to Arbiter or one of the NPC's around him, and they would then restore the lost durability. The only downside would be that artifact would become lvl 0 again, and you would have to level it once more.

Is this something working on US servers? Rumours? Or something coming in a later patch?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Guildy of mine was asked by an Arbiter if he wanted his Oglidarsh Belt repaired, think it was on the same principles.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I wanna know if you can deactivate artifacts, got loads activated that i dont need takin up room :( Someones prolly asked this before I just seem to miss things :twak:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
This doesn't work on US yet, and has not been mentioned in any patchnotes. So no, you cant restore durability on the artifacts.. yet.

Zephyd

One of Freddy's beloved
DavidH said:
This doesn't work on US yet, and has not been mentioned in any patchnotes. So no, you cant restore durability on the artifacts.. yet.
they should implement that asap :mad:

i am paranoid about losing con/dur on my artis atm :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Using battler/malice in pve rox \o\ 200 dur is plenty imo, already better new items on their way ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom