AArrgghhh Fort stairs

O

old.cerebus

Mythic......

Please, please, please, before you start releasing card games, new races and new cities, please, please, please sort out the damn stairs/ramps in Forts.

We've all had the experience when you walk into Ligen for example and Glasny is walking down those stairs, you rush to the medallion merchant, you get stuck on the stairs, you jump, stuck again, you jump and then fall off the end.

It's ever so annoying and I'm sure everybody hates it. :D

Is it just the larger species that have this trouble or does everybody suffer the same hell?

S

SFXman

I went to visit my hib ranger a few days ago on excalibur and due to those damn stairs I couldn't make it to the portal before it went swoosh :)
I agree.

O

old.tRoG

have you ever tried going up or down stairs as a troll? its nearly impossible!

especially in those tiny wee buildings in jordheim

O

old.Elui

As Luri, Firbolg or celt - I have the same problem. I cannot get up the first step of the stairs, or i fall of the end of them hald way up.
When its laggy (ie RvR) it can take me 7 or 8 times to get up to the keep walls.

D

Danya

Luckily no stair climbing is required to realm the alb mediallion merchant or telepad :D

A

Aeiedil

Luckily no stair climbing is required to realm the alb mediallion merchant or telepad

NERF ALBION MEDAL-BUYING ABILITYS

the medalion merchant should be placed alongside the dragon :)

O

old.cerebus

hehe..It's amazing how something so simple can really annoy people isn't it !

O

old.Crategus

lag + fort stairs = falling dmg :>

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Dannyn
Luckily no stair climbing is required to realm the alb mediallion merchant or telepad :D
I so felt like saying that earlier :D
Originally posted by Aeiedil
NERF ALBION MEDAL-BUYING ABILITYS

the medalion merchant should be placed alongside the dragon
Bahahahhaa.... you wish. Our is medallion merchant is around 2m away from the pad :)

O

old.xetius

I have the same problem... but I find walking helps (F key by default).

S

SFXman

Jumping helps too. Zig-zagging a bit also gets you up.

O

old.job

More moaning

Not quite the same, but do any other Bards have this problem, apart from always running off the end of fort stairs while in speedspell, I find myself getting stuck on all stairs, ramps, tower climbs when using speed, do they just wanna slow us down.
I need my speed!!!!

A

Ardwan

When in keeps in RvR..walk backwards up the stairs..seems to work a lot better

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Ardwan
When in keeps in RvR..walk backwards up the stairs..seems to work a lot better
rotflmao... soon we will be walking up stairs on our hands and going down sliding on our asses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom