AAAARRRGGGHHH this sucks

I

ironheart

great hunt, two full groups , good ppl, nice ppl, the fastest epic mob killing i could wish, even wrath ate dust.

U know why i'm so fecking pissed.

seven mobs killed without fecking problem, only tow ppl died once, during these battles.
MAJOR BUMMER ONLY TWO FECKING DROPS

what the hell is going on on there?????

these mobs are hard a they are so they may drop something more as well, bunch a cheapskate programmers.

anyway it was fun to hunt em to see them go down, but we got booooooored, >>>>>>slow spawnrate + no drops, really get ppl to run out of that place.

greetz

just wanted to get this of my chest, i love reactions here, hehe

O

old.FIN

1st time u went killing them?

even lvl 1 mob dont drop everytime....u should been killing them at 1.36 when drops were even rare...now they r common like sunshine in sahara

T

Tigerius

Lmao yes, kids today.

We actually did react exactly like you after clearing barfog using mostly L40 people, pure zerg, massive deaths and ending up with a single friar robe, 30 people to share it inbetween and not a single friar amongst us.

Today you can do it with a FG and walk away with an item each.

S

starblade

with a single friar robe, 30 people to share it inbetween and not a single friar amongst us.

Ooh, now that sound sooo familiar ! We are glad if we can pick up a friar to join the team since there will always be a friar drop :)

Just had to post it since there are so many occasions where we just stood there looking at the friar staff/robes on the floor and then to each other all thinking the same ..... 'another one ?!' :p

A

**Aligro**

lol, once i saw 2 drop s off one mob hehe

P

Pin

Originally posted by Tigerius
Today you can do it with a FG and walk away with an item each.

Just wondering if you managed Mordred with 1FG. The best we managed was 11 people (12, but 1 went LD on the pull) with 1 death, but we weren't all 50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom