Aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!

O

old.Machiavelli

Just a little something that just happened to me tonight....

Loading DAoC...

Cannot find connection... :(

Loading DAoC...

Loading DAoC...

Loading DAoC...

Connected - please input username and password...

(Excited breath, followed by tense, nervous anticipation...)

Your account has been terminated....

(Bang head on brick wall, and repeat while crying.......)

sigh.....

O

old.Zabin

I havent played since Friday, then thought Id play some tonight, now this :rolleyes:

S

SilverHood

im not the only person with this problem then?

If they don't get it sorted, i'm gonna do a chargeback for a non delivered service :(

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by SilverHood
im not the only person with this problem then?

If they don't get it sorted, i'm gonna do a chargeback for a non delivered service :(

From the E.U.L.A.

You acknowledge that because of the complexity of computer technology, the Publisher cannot and does not warrant that this product's operation will be uninterrupted and error-free. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not ensure continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the CD-ROM, the Software, the Game or your Account.

Flame on. :flame:

-G

O

old.Raziel

Hehe im so glad i have given this game up

O

old.Badger

omg silverhood!

showing your age with a verse of lady emerald? :rolleyes:

D

Damini

I too have been struck down. Smited. Smote. Gah.

If ever I found myself lost in treachorous domain, and my only hope of redemption was a map designed by the same people that designed the Right Now website, I think I would chew my own way through an artery.

The only time I have managed to ask any questions there is through a haphazard assault on all the possible links. Even if you read the help it tells you about how to find your answers and other people's answers, but not submit your own question.

Maybe its the dyslexic in me, but each time I've used it its taken me at least half an hour to find how to submit, and then being the fantastic brain I am, I promptly forget and have to go through it all again.

Someone... kill... me....

D

Damini

Maybe attacking these issues in the early morning is the issue. Found it now, but I still stand my statement thats its as clear as mud.

O

old.Nightrider

i had the same problem.

I was in malmohus with a great party (strong AND funny guys ;) ) when i had 2 reboot. when i tried 2 start up the game again, i couldnt get in. hopefully they didnt die waiting 4 me, i havent spoken 2 them yet.

O

old.Kelmon

Malmo was slaughtered, last night. At midnight it was completely empty, noone xping there... And that is unique. =)

O

old.dittytwo

last night

Hello all
well last night i got on with no problems
it was the first time in three weeks due to no internet connection
bu I know have my new ADSL at £20 a month (www.pipex.com) (whish i had a cut of the ammount of people i have sent there.)

i had no problems getting in as i tried to get in with one saw that it was haning so opened another sesion of DAoC and vola strat in with that one and got task manager open to close the other one, simple.

so was a cool night quite but cool
I even logged out to get a map (as i got lost :D)
and got straight back in :D

O

old.Gragnad

I had the same problem all night :mad:

I could only get as far as the checking for update screen then it just sat there till it timed out!!

Not a happy gamer at the moment

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Zabin
I havent played since Friday, then thought Id play some tonight, now this :rolleyes:
Hehe neither have I... wonder if I can log-in already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom