AAAA wtf help!!!!!

S

Sankat

I just logged in my chanter near innis..... a few things are not realy going right:

1. i am walking on lighting speed, when going over a hill i actually fly over it. There is no horse faster then me around :(

2. i can't see my pet or any other npc around.

3. can't see any other player either

4. i have it on both accounts, only with other account i can see npc's and other players

i tried relogging but did not work....... help

T

Tiarta

try reinstall - it it doesnt work then rightnever

btw have you installed new drivers recently ?

S

Sankat

Nope , no new drivers, and for 2nd account i use a different comp. both have the same problem

S

Sankat

Hmm went ld and now both accounts seem normal againl. very strange

B

bracken_woodman

Drugs :(

I had the "everyone disappeared" thing going on the other day in emain. Was driving group, we passed through amg gate and 'poof!' - everyone disappeared. I asked in /g where everyone was, they said they were still stuck to me. So I ran around amg a bit and couldn't see anybody - not my group members or anybody else. I asked in /g if there were other people at amg - they said there were lots. Then I had a brief glimpse of a firbolg running straight across in front of me - he then vanished too. Next thing I see spell effects all going off around me, my groups health bars dropping and Im mezzed - but still I couldn't see a thing. I just stood there, got a few rps, watched all the spell effects going off all around then realised I was being hit - though still I couldnt see anybody, was just the effect of me being hit and my health going down. I couldn't target anybody or anything. I died, /released and everything was back to normal. Wierdest thing since, well, drugs...

S

Sankat

jep, sounds like what i had, only i had lightning speed with it, i would walk from mag mell to dl in about 5 seconds :p

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by old.Riddler
h4x! :p
R4D4R 4 TeH W1N!!!1!!!

Stop using h4x0rs and you wont get this kinda prob hehe

Users who are viewing this thread