A word from our sponsors

O

old.job

Anyone ever click on the banner links?

Or even bought anything?

I worry about BW's finances, it gives me sleepless nights.

Can we order SI through a BW sponsor link?

If so I think we should, you know a little support :)

No he's not my dad.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

They make money from all those servers people rent off them.

I sometimes fail to see why they even bother hosting the DAoC forums though, they get nothing out of it. Guess it's just weird that we get something like this for free in a world where you are expected to pay for everything.

S

slapmesilly..

:bore:

this smiley has been sponsored by the millions of morons playing on BW CS servers.

O

old.Tohtori

Not to mention the load 'o cash they get from the bets they place in the "What will be the next silly off-topic thread?" competition.

S

SFXman

They get a hugely popular, or so it seems, board with nothing containing an actual point. Looks good on statistics I'd say.

O

old.tRoG

Ssssssh, don't convince them to remove us!

Idiots.

B

Brinx

The forums are here basically due to goodwill. Although seeing as the place is basically the mecca for DAoC Euroness it can't do badly to make people aware of the BW (and now Game.net) name and maybe get DAoC/FPS combination players on the servers.

B

BubbleCDR

BW can be the next Oxfam?! then they will make money

T

Teh Fonz!!1

We want Barrysworld merchandise.

Imagine, we could all send in photographs of a BW t-shirt from strange places around the world.

S

SFXman

BW t-shirt with you nickname on it, tihii... funneh.

B

Brinx

They used to do t-shirts and mugs etc a while back. No idea when it stopped though.

S

SFXman

Oh hehe... would have been nice except since BW is based in the UK (?), it would probably cost tons to order stuff to other countries.
Oh well, when I do go to a LAN once a year (Assembly @ Helsinki Finland) I just take some cheap t-shirt onto which I put my nickname :p

O

old.Tohtori

Something like this?

t-shirt-BW.jpg

O

old.Tohtori

Some people think i really would need a clubbing so maybe that shirt could help the world in some ways :p

O

old.Tohtori

You could try but i think gombur would be the very first to club me if i ever left the sanctuary of my icefloat. By the way, keeping a connection on a floating piece of ice is a bitch.

S

SFXman

Yippee! Make one for Gombur and Sicko... *cackles*
Don't forgot the carebear and twactor.

O

old.Tohtori

Right...takes a while so everyone sit still :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom