A very SERIOUS BUG in 1.62!

A

Apathy

OH MY GOD!

AF102 chain crowns are taking TWO crown patterns instead of the one listed in the recipe! WTF? Is this in preparation for some new two-headed Albion race?

Someone owes me 3 x patterns.

a.

C

cougar-

I'm a bit scared irl now, for the possible impact this may have on albion economy :rolleyes:

A

Apathy

Shut up! Those patterns cost like 5s each!

a.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Apathy
Shut up! Those patterns cost like 5s each!

a.

Damn man! Like a whole horsetickets worth?!

*gets his personal BURN IN HELL GOA sign*

Lower prices, better taxes!! Lower prices, better taxes!!

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Damn man! Like a whole horsetickets worth?!

*gets his personal BURN IN HELL GOA sign*

Lower prices, better taxes!! Lower prices, better taxes!!

yes, but imagine if he makes 100 000 of them. then it would be..more expensive.

:rolleyes:

O

old.Tohtori

Almost 100 000 times more expensive.

Atleast my higly educated mathematical guess tells me so :p

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Almost 100 000 times more expensive.

Atleast my higly educated mathematical guess tells me so :p

rly sure?

A

Apathy

You accept an order for a 99% AF102 chain crown. You agree on 15 retries with the person buying it because he understands that crafting is fairly random. You both decide that if an MP turns up, he will pay 2p flat out for it.

You get your courier char and head all the way to the Cotswalds to get the patterns. You buy 15 of them because that's all you need and noone ever asks you for crafted crowns anyway.

You go all the way back with the patterns, give them to your crafting character and then start crafting.

After 7 tries, you still have no 99% (or MP for that matter). You click the crown icon again and get told you are missing materials...

You figure out what is wrong and then realise you need to go ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE COTSWALDS TO GET MORE PATTERNS.

Take into account portal/horse/wear and tear/lunch costs and also the amount of time it takes to get the damn things. Why they don't just sell them in SI I don't know.

a.

P

parisienscot

Apathy - either you're drinking too much caffeine or you're not getting enough of "it" ;-b

D

Draylor

Ah yet another reminder of the wonderful testing performed before the patch goes live.

Remember - this is why there is no test server that everyone has access to, since the Eyes'n'Ears do such an excellent job.

A

Apathy

We need an armourcrafter's E&E.

That, of course, should be me. The other ones appear to simply use the position as an excuse to respec to stupid specs on a test server whilst the rest of us need to be more careful. Tut tut.

a.

B

Blood

Originally posted by cougar-
you use the random insult button on your 3lit3 mirc script?

nope, i think about it and try to come up with something thats both sarcastic and funny at the same time.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Blood
nope, i think about it and try to come up with something thats both sarcastic and funny at the same time.

And then um... fail?

D

darzil

This is a known problem, discussed lots on the US boards. I believe that (although it's inconvenient), if you only have one crown pattern on you, it only uses the one.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom