A Tribute To Oggy Video

V

vulcan1

This is not a flame thread, this is for the people that wanted to be there and couldnt be.

We have made the best of the footage we managed to get because of massive server crash and the constant grass eating of our camera man.

The plan was to get all three realms and classes in here but to no avail. We hope that this will go a long way to the memory of Oggy, and in the spirit that all this was meant to be.

http://axiomknights-daoc.co.uk/video/oggy.wmv

Please do not flame theres been enough of that in other threads on here.
We have been as neutral as possible in the editing from what we managed to get on tape.

My thanks to Rexmundi (Lee) getting this rendered asap.

Thanks

W

Whoodoo_RD

A fine tribute all the same. Heartwarming to see ppl putting the effort and final touches to a sad event.

/salute

M

mele-nko

Keep that closing shot in mind..........

Respect

A

Alrindel

That closing shot looks strangely familiar...

V

vulcan1

Originally posted by Alrindel
That closing shot looks strangely familiar...

Yeah Alrin, we had to use the screenshot of yours the finish it off as Rex was bumped yet again off the server.

A

Alrindel

I don't mind, of course, and I understand why you cropped it to make a better picture. But I think Alrindel was a bit unhappy at being left on the cutting room floor - you know how elves can be. :rolleyes:

D

Danya

Originally posted by Alrindel
I don't mind, of course, and I understand why you cropped it to make a better picture. But I think Alrindel was a bit unhappy at being left on the cutting room floor - you know how elves can be. :rolleyes:
Best place for her, damn elves! ;)

V

varhees

Sad how humans can be so cruel , death to all lamers!

TO HELL WITH YOU ALL!

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by varhees

TO HELL WITH YOU ALL!

How sad that one person can be so disrespectful in a thread of kindness.

Should anyone see this person on their travels in Midgard, please ensure they remain without freinds.

V

varhees

What are you talking about ? Did you look at the movie? How can epople even think about starting to kill someone at that moment, you got it a little wrong fella

Read carefully next time

And blame the others for being disrespectful in the other thread about Oggy , not me.

:/

V

varhees

Make sure he will be without friends.... thanks..i don't really have any either.. since i am honest and say what i really think

T

Thae

nice movie

liked it alot...

sad that ppl started killing eachother at the cermony

R

rexmundi_axiom

Aplogies Alrindel for the cropping !! - Thankfully you provided the final shot which captured the moment forever .... thank you for the reminder that most of us can pause for a moment and pay our respects to one of the community wether we are Hib Alb or Mid.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by varhees

TO HELL WITH YOU ALL!

You say it's sad that human can be so cruel so you hope they die and go to hell? Now doesnt that make you a hypocrite?
You're acting just as lame as them.

V

varhees

Don't really mean death to them , just want the lame stuff in lamers heads to die and go away

As i said in another thread , didntmean that and i wasnt suppose to yell that in this thread or another

V

vulcan1

Guys please let the flaming stop:

Has any of you thought that TD may want to send this tribute to Oggy's family where are you manners, please respect the title thread and do not flame, be constuctive say what you feel, but keep it short.

If this was one of my family I'de be moved by some of the sentiments in some of these posts.

Be Nice Ladies/Gents

A

Archeon

Aye, just a badly worded responce so just let it drop.

shame the page won't show for me, guess i'l have to make do with screenies but i'm sure it was a great movie :)

R

rexmundi_axiom

Its been quite busy on the bandwidth front today with our ISP - have another try - sorry u couldn't get it when u tried.

As Vulc says let this be a moment of peace - if we concentrate on why WE were there then nothing else matters really.

O

old.Baritone

A very nice trubute to whom i sure was a good friend, I feel your pain i really do, Shame some peole have felt the need to flame in other posts:(

Sleep well Oggy.

V

varhees

sorry

Im sorry for the flaming and the yelling , really sorry :(

/salut

T

tris-

i would love to watch it but -

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

T

tris-

brought a tingle to the skin

(by the way what is the name of the music playing through it?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom