A tragedy

C

Cadire

I'm sure that music lovers everywhere will join me in mourning at the breakup of Hear'Say...

...or mebbe not :clap:

D

danskmacabre

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
never heard of them

Neither have I.
But maybe it's an American band.

P

Psy|:m00:

Anyone in England would know who they are...simply because we has to endure week after week after week of wannabees turning up for auditions and watching people say they're shite etc...

Popstars...<shudders>

no I never watched it, or pop idol, or the rivals, or...

S

SFXman

ROFL?! Is it some Popstars band!? HHAHHAHAHHAH!
Popstars started in Finland here a few weeks ago, the FINNISH Popstars... wonder what their group will be called in the end.

A

Addlcove

lucky you, the danish female popstars still live, and they started auditioning for a mixed gender band

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I think the whole popstar concept is crap.

D

Damon_D

Bunch of wannabe nutters doing there bloody best to embarres themself on TV... But have to say they are doing that in the most effective way :clap:

D

Damon_D

ahhh yes the finest of the finest in " makes my nose bleed " tv .
I once was able to watch fully 5 min's of it , without wanting to hurt someone, myself or a hamster

O

old.Xarr

I think they're gonna do a reality tv show for a president over in the U.S. They were talking about finding the new Abraham Lincoln or something. How sick is that? :D

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.Xarr
I think they're gonna do a reality tv show for a president over in the U.S. They were talking about finding the new Abraham Lincoln or something. How sick is that? :D
ROFL!

P

Psy|:m00:

Bored with their own President already? hey! Why don't they elect the new Midgard race as president, they look like monkeys :D

O

old.tRoG

hey, that monkey won't shoot me, because we are under the presidency of GEORGE W. BUSH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom