A thread dedicated to a single teeny tiny screenshot.

L

Louster

Well I hate you all and I hate this forum and all that but uh anyway that's all beside the point right now and the point is!

loozl.jpg

That's the point. OKAY?
I'm wondering what you people will make of this, since it had me cracking up somewhat.

W

wolvon fury

Anuther reason why i don't like exel/albion.

<sign>

L

Louster

What is "sign" please.
Uh and a quick hint before bedtime: assume I realise that I'm aware that I'm talking complete crap.

L

Louster

Aha! The irony!
Yep. I certainly do realise that I'm aware of that fact. Definitely aware. I realise that I'm aware. Yep. I'm also aware that I realise this! Wonderful!

L

Louster

I have a feeling that none of you will get why this is funny.
O' well. No matter! I shall continue to giggle as I recall my wonderous journey into humour-land, despite what all you heathens think.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Hmm... this might be cos im dutch and i play an armsman, but:

I dont have a CLUE what the hell you are talking about.

O

old.Tohtori

Maybe this thread needs a good old fashioned "Takeover"(tm) :p

Easily organised and even more easy to do, a good old board-thread-takeover is simple.

First step: PICK A THREAD

First you go through the endless masses of thread on some(one)/some(several) board(s). When you have found a thread you find "In Need to be Taken Over", proceed to the next step.

Step two: SELECT A METHOD

This can be done in many ways. Most people refer a ROFL, LOL, or the very well known "You is the funny" where the words are spoken in 3|_337 and the you is replaced by the thread owners name. Some go to such lengths as to change the topic completely, this happenening by asking about the weather, talking about kittens or whatever tickles your particular fancy. Perhaps the most effective way, before "Moderated to Death", wich is a power only few posses, is the extras. Add a link, or a "URL" as we like to call it, make some nonsense about statistics, add a picture with perhaps a "You is the funny"(look above) attached to it or simply tell how to take over a thread.

Step three: MAKE IT SO(a lil start trek pun there, oh i'm so funny)

Just apply your selected way of "Taking Over a Thread" on your "Selected Thread" and watch how the topic suddenly changes from something you found "Not Too 3|_337" or just "Not Funny" into something hilarious and amazing that will shock the generations to come with it's absolute purity of humor and the genius way it was done to a "Not Too 3|_337" or a "Not Funny" thread.

Enjoy! :D

O

old.Tohtori

Marshmallow? Rutabaga? Asparagus? Or just the mmm pie?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

les tarte!
a-1arneson-pie.jpg

Im full now help yourself to the last piece

O

old.Normengast

Well, actually it is funny if you ask me. He's talking mumbo jumbo, crap even a fool can't understand and all of a sudden someone's asking if he is Danish. Hehe, bad publicity for Danes there... <Cough>

Normengast.

D

Danya

At the risk of straying off-topic here... Louster you're a twat.

Ok, back on-topic.
Apple, clearly it is the only choice. :)

O

old.Tohtori

Apple is a classic, though even with the risk of sounding (gosh) sensible and somewhat culinaristic, a meat-cheese-mixed veggies pie is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

O

old.tRoG

would it be the sergeants rubbish grammar which you find so hilarious?

Originally posted by Sergeant Alain
Search to the northeast and kill a adder

because i find the discussion about pie more interesting, and hilariously funny.

i is teh serious!!!11

(for now...)

:m00:

O

old.Tohtori

Now plate like my heart...empty. Oh life why you mock me, why my pie? :D

O

old.Bowen

Personally I prefer the tangent on the cushions, but pie is good - any left as I'm starved

O

old.tRoG

™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™
FOR TOHTORI'S BENEFIT ONLY™

Use this handy little thing- ™

It looks much more profensional than (tm)

™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™

O

old.Tohtori

But all in all, a good thread capture. Horay. :clap:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You like THE crack? Icky... you might want to ask Brannor for one of his Horsey-specials.

It might help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom