A thought...

O

old.D0LLySh33p

It is funny.

When Quake 3 first came out... was all the rage.

And now the wind blows through this forum...

Ah well.

/me looks paranoid - the quietness in the HL forum is starting to get to me :O

S

Shocko

Bah...

The forum's just empty cus... cus... Because everyone's too busy playing Q3 due to it being a great game :D

S

Sar

Heh. He's right though. Looks as though the beautiful game is coming to an end.

Twas great fun while it lasted though :)

T

theriven

OK, interest might be waning slightly,but i think its just that there are better q3 forums out there is all.
With nearly all q3 dedicated sites having there own forums, you might be better of just reading them instead.

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by theriven
OK, interest might be waning slightly,but i think its just that there are better q3 forums out there is all.
With nearly all q3 dedicated sites having there own forums, you might be better of just reading them instead.

That is actually true. And it took me a couple of years to find a q3 server I wanted to play on regularly too. Just regular dm maps thats all. BW had a couple, but they were always empty. There was that eu/uk one, but it only ever played 2or 3 maps for some reason.
Hate to say it, but the Jolt DM server is great. Plays all the maps, which is what I want, and even has bfg off, which is also a great thing imo :) Its also full. Make your own judgements.
The HL forum's business DoLL's me ol' mate may also be mirrored by the use of the servers .... :(

O

old.D0LLySh33p

:( :( :(

/me tries to hide.

Thoddy's found my secret spamming area when the HL bit is tooooo boring!

Now I have to kill you!

K

kakasi-rr

hi, quake 3 is not dieing i repeat not dieing, ok so not many peps show interest in this particular forum i mean come on its a formum for fs, chin up mate rocket launcher out and gibs flying......i refuse to beleive quake 3 is dead......i refuse

/me crys (QUAKE 3 INT DIEING) tho bw s subscription killed a lot of players off shame tho i like bw

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Feels like the subscription has killed a lot of BW.

T

theriven

naa
everyone just buggerd off to other servers.
tbh the only servers i played on were the two C/A servers, and they were only full because jolt didnt run any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom