A third English server.

O

old.Gage

I did some thinking and figured that I would like to see a third English server in the near future, due to the fact that I want to be able to play on all three realms without having to delete my current chars.

I'm sure this have been mentioned somewhere but I can't remember where and what was said. If anyone could refresh my memory I'd be grateful.

One could only hope it turns out to be a rp server.

//Gage

W

wolvon fury

The closest we get (atm with the english server population)
is the PvP server, which is ment to arrive in October (correct me if am rong)

A

Asonn

AFAIK GOA have stated that with current English server population , a 3rd server isn't viable .
However they have said that when they add a PvP server that it will be in English . This is only going to happen when we patch to 1.52 which GOA have said will happen hopefully by October .

V

Vell

Learn French or German. Then you can play as many realms as you want.

O

old.mystah_e

pvp server!, damn i gots to w8 till october before i can rez kill karam about 20 times and pm him jesus loves u :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by wolvon fury
The closest we get (atm with the english server population)
is the PvP server, which is ment to arrive in October (correct me if am rong)

I won't correct you, you are not a rong. A rong is a higly sophisticated life being with a 200 year lifespan if not more. Superior in intelligence, agility and overall grasp in the Universe(s) these creatures have been able to hide from us for centuries. :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Oh my! How many of these threads will we get?
No we will NOT get a third english server! Look at the number of the people on the servers we've got and tell me how many people you think a third server would have in prime time?

O

old.Bowen

Originally posted by Vell
Learn French or German. Then you can play as many realms as you want.

Or simply just don't talk to anyone - you could role play a mute ;)

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
No we will NOT get a third english server! Look at the number of the people on the servers we've got and tell me how many people you think a third server would have in prime time?

they gave the frenchies orcanie :(

and it is empty....

lets all scream favouratism!

M

milithiel

Originally posted by old.Gage
I did some thinking and figured that I would like to see a third English server in the near future, due to the fact that I want to be able to play on all three realms without having to delete my current chars.

you already can do that.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
]

Be nice, he didn't whine... he just said 'a third server would be nice'

Yep.. need more ppl .. otherwise it's gonna be a PvP for our third (which lets you play all 3 realms anyway)

V

Vireb

PvP for our third (which lets you play all 3 realms anyway)

nope pvp lets you play one realm yet the realms may interact with each other if you chose an alb char on pvp the other 3 chars have to be alb (well thats how it is on modred/andred) you cant have say a skald and a wizard on a pvp server :p

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Vireb
PvP for our third (which lets you play all 3 realms anyway)

nope pvp lets you play one realm yet the realms may interact with each other if you chose an alb char on pvp the other 3 chars have to be alb (well thats how it is on modred/andred) you cant have say a skald and a wizard on a pvp server :p

In a word - bullshit.

On Mordred and Andred you can pick 4 chars from each realm on a PvP server, giving you 12 character slots. Unless I am hallucinating and my armsman, bard and SB are all from the same realm on Mordred...

O

Oloren

This has been discussed several times, whe wont get another Eng server untill the current ones are filled to capacity.

I

inqy

they won't give us a 3rd server but the french/germans have 3+ servers. fair enough it's not viable cos of server population, blah, blah. but is that really our fault? would we want a 3rd server that would be as empty as the 3rd french one? (where are goa from again?) ;p

it would be nice if we could try out all 3 realms without having to fork out double the cash to get another account. OR attempt to play on a foreign server and not know wtf you are doing (I did try and gave up ;( ).

So how about enabling realm selection (like it does on gorre I believe) on the english servers. then at least we'd be able to try out the 3rd realm and play some chars there too.

feel like we are missing out atm ;( but this is just a thought.

M

Meatballs

I personally would not like a third server because I wish the population on prydwen to pick up a bit.

E

Eleasias

Personally I think they should find a way for Pryd players to move/copy their chars to Excal so we *might* have more players there, as both E&P are quite empty :(. Third server would just make the playerbase on these servers smaller and that's the last thing anyone wants.

B

Brannor McThife

:m00:

IMHO Orcanie was a mistake. Only reason it hasn't been closed is because they can't move people's characters because of opposing realm issues and the fact that it is not so simple to do. All this is just my opinion of course.

The PvP server will have the NPCs, items, etc in English, however, the server language will be l337. :m00:

-G

A

aagan

Originally posted by old.Eleasias
Personally I think they should find a way for Pryd players to move/copy their chars to Excal so we *might* have more players there, as both E&P are quite empty :(. Third server would just make the playerbase on these servers smaller and that's the last thing anyone wants.

well, this would be a very good idea, but i fear that prydwen will run even more empty then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom