A task for you all.

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, I have been searching all damned day for some thing online and I can't seem to find it at all. I don't care if is just a five minute piece or the whole thing, but it is an episode of The Goodies. The exact title is Kung Fu Kapers! I was so young when they were shown I only have a vague memory of it, and I wanna recall myself. So if anyone can find a small bit of footage I would be greatful.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't like tasks. Tasks bore me. TAsks are for the people who live at home and have to take the garbage out or clear the raingutters for some candymoney...hmm...yo Bugz this guy needs you! :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
And whilst your at it, find me the final episode of Dungeons & Dragons, I never did get to see the brats make it home :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
And whilst your at it, find me the final episode of Dungeons & Dragons, I never did get to see the brats make it home :(

They didn't.. Died a horrible death! ALL OF THEM!

georgie

FH is my second home
IMDB said:
A scene from this episode caused Alex Mitchell from Kings Lynn, Norfolk, to die laughing. Mitchell laughed so hard and so long at the martial arts contest between Tim Brooke-Taylor's Scots Guardsman (in full dress uniform and armed with a set of bagpipes) and Bill Oddie's black pudding-wielding Eckythump grandmaster that he had a heart attack and died. Mitchell's widow apparently wrote to the Goodies subsequently, thanking them for making his last moments so pleasurable.

What a cracking way to go. :)

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie

they never made the final ep, i have the rest on dvd bar the final ep that was never finished :(

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, I have been searching all damned day for some thing online and I can't seem to find it at all. I don't care if is just a five minute piece or the whole thing, but it is an episode of The Goodies. The exact title is Kung Fu Kapers! I was so young when they were shown I only have a vague memory of it, and I wanna recall myself. So if anyone can find a small bit of footage I would be greatful.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Goodies-Disc-BBC-Box-Set/dp/B00079ZB9Y/ref=pd_sbs_d_h__1/026-9655483-1592449

best i can do sorry :(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

They never got the funding or the nod to make the final episode, I do however have the scripts for the final episode. Which ends the show off nicely with a twist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom