A suggestion to SFXman

O

old.Alliandre

Go on holiday. After all, it is your summer vacation. ;)

S

SFXman

I lived abroad so much that I don't want to go on holiday anymore.

O

old.Alliandre

So now you live on this forum ;) Love the title btw. Forum Deity. Wonder what's next :)

O

old.tRoG

are all these threads about sfxmans amazing ability to live a semi-normal (*cough*) life and post a million posts an hour just an excuse to spam our way up to his titles?

because they just give him more things to post about :)

S

SFXman

Not an excuse, I don't make them. But please don't go into that "have a life" crap even if it is meant as a joke because no-one can have ground under those statements on the basis of a forum. But to answer that, yes... I do have a life but these past few days I have stayed to save more money for the partying side of my life which usually is going to bars with friends/women or to have a coffee with some women/friends.

O

old.tRoG

lets just end this right here then :)

and i was saying that in every thread like this you say

'i do have a life! etc.' and it quite frankly the threads get... boring. fast.

lets sign a contract :)

--
I will not and shall not post any thread concerning how sfxman has got or has not got a life, a gf etc.

Signed:
--

tRoG/
Trubadur

lol, this is sooo stupid :)

S

SFXman

Hmm, don't remember saying so more than two times. This thread and another where someone else got a bit cocky. Change that agreement a bit mate...

I will not and shall not CLAIM that SFXman
has not got a life, gf etc. due to lack of evidence of any sort. This applies to all threads on all forums.

:p

Really, that is one of the dumbest things people say when they get annoyed at someone on the net and it is quite hilarious actually... often people say so to divert atttention from themselves which is a bit pathetic (NOT pointing it at you my friend, tRoG).

F

Flimgoblin

Interesting you put friends and women into different categories :)

Spose going out on the pull is different from hanging in the pub with yer mates though. Fair enough :)

(and I guess on a first date it's a relative stranger... and if you fall into the friend category yer screwed ... or should I say not screwed)

S

SFXman

Yup, actually I SHOULD put them in the same category because I am already taken soooo... eh... oh well she is never going to know about that separation of friends and women.
But now:

I DECLARE AN SFXMAN-FREE-ZONE FOR AT LEAST 5 HOURS! (off to pub and to see Spiderman)

Go grazy everyone and rejoice!

F

Flimgoblin

*Does that web shooty thing at SFXman*
Have fun :)

O

old.tRoG

soooo... whatll we do now?

*balls of hay roll through the forums*

think western films!

btw, i know the name tRoG looks really stupid. but i used to roleplay a troll who was large and liked to hit things. hard. and drink beer.

S

SFXman

Haha. That hay rolling thing was pretty damn funny t be honest with you. But you know what is even funnier? I am now in another city at some spa hotel, and the tv has the internet, so you have not gotten rid of me for today because of this... although now I am going to a wedding so I will be away for quite a few hours, damnit ;)

T

Tasans

A perfect example of a second pc going wasted...
I i were you i would buy 2 acc and play with 2 chars together ;)

O

old.Tohtori

I just have to...

SFXman you said not to talk about you having or not having a life...but you live in Tampere..i mean...Tampere :p

And i KNOW you ain't gonna go postal on that one. You're finnish afterall *snickers*

O

old.LandShark

maybe someday someone will roleplay a really compassionate gentle troll that doesn't like crushing rocks with his teeth.
Roleplaying a completely stupid elf might be fun too :p

S

SFXman

Hmm, Tampere is like... the best. Turku like... sucks fucking big-time :)
Except there was a good party there where I went because the wedding got extremely boring even with beer... sigh. It was a hawaii party and all I can say is that the chicks were nuts doin' all this lesbo stuff and playing games and such, twas worth the trip after all :D

O

old.Tohtori

Atleast we can agree on something..Turku is worse then Tampere :p

S

SFXman

Helsinki aint exactly great either, Tampere has better bitches :p

O

old.Tohtori

Weeell...you just haven't been in the right places :D

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by SFXman
Helsinki aint exactly great either, Tampere has better bitches :p

Leave the dogs alone SFXman... Mariehamn is much better. Lots of willing soumi chicks, they only negative side is that they are so drunk..

S

SFXman

Ah but... hmm... well Helsinki is just too messed up for me although I have been in way larger cities, still.
Fafnir, I see... good to see there are willing chicks there but I myself am not looking for those anymore, just good bars/clubs and such :)

O

old.Tohtori

Well ok...

..i'll give you credit for Särkänniemi...and simo frangen...nothing more! :D

S

SFXman

One of our extremely useful and thoughtful thread aye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom