A Small Farewell

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
On my behalf i would like to say /wave + /cheer to my fellow realm mates....all these hours of playing will have to cease 4 now...this lucky bastard has found some time now his other half (as we say) and on the island of Spetses / Greece next month will be getting married (my clawzz will be left behind ofc ;p ) Wish me luck !!!!
Many memories worth remembering...but all i hope is that u enjoy this game like i did.....and if u do.... i just wish u keep enjoying it :) Special thanxzz to my Atreides guildmates that tolerated me + many many many friends i made during the time i played! :) (including peeps from the lands of Albion + Hibernia)
Just would like to take the oppurtunity and mention help ur realm mates when needed..especially the ones that deserve that help...and if they take advantage of u .. well that's life...but there's a saying ...what u give is what u get back ....

Tsol

Tsolias 8l3 svg (gimme banelord 4 a week + charge and a battler claw! :p )
Koukla 5l2 aug healer
Tsarouxias 5l2 sham
Giwsakhs 5l7 BD (givf svg commander ffs! )
Sixameni 3l8 hunter
Tsoglani 3l7 RM
Katsaridas 2l6 pl bot SM (infamous pl bot )

Hib/prw
Nosokoma 49 3l8 druid
Zazoul 42 2l2 mana ench (never knew xp could be so easy ;p )
Tsolaki 44 bard 2l1
Tsolx 40 BM (sexy firbiee inc 4 my twoll :p )

Himse

FH is my second home
omg :< Goodbye Tso, you'll be remembered for being a great svg and a very cool guy :D GL with the marriage, and remember, my shammy buffs helped you ding rr6 !

GL with life mate!

Debbs

Fledgling Freddie
Hope your day goes great and gl with r/l stuff
lots of hugs to u and ur gl

:cheers:

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
Gz fat twoll on ze marriage,
Cya matey thanks for all the help i received in game from ya :D
GL on rl and be happy as always :)

Cya mate

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck irl and congratulations, hope to see you soon fat troll ;P

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
Good bye Tsolias and good luck with the marriage :cheers:

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Good lucky malaka!!! I hope u come back fast, ll miss u savg on keep take nigths ;p Now albs got relic, can do that evil job u and me know on keep ;ppp
See u Pacos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
GL on marriage Tso your wife will need it :D
Joking ofcourse ;) hope 2 see you back soon when the marriage thingy is over, you know you will come back!!!

Greetz Eyeball/Floppy KobbieTwat :>

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!! where the hell r u going u fooking ugly mofo?!?!?!?!
:twak:
I hope u mean that u will decrease the hours u play and not stop the faking game?
U son of a svg !! u where the reason i started playing again and now u LEAVE me ?!!??!?!?!
I hope ur wife backstyle u every single night u preak!!!!
OMFG i dont BELIEVE it!!!
Who will tell in Atreides /gu the epic story that 1 day to find me xp-ing at vendo 26lvl at 31pc of the net cafe??? TELL ME WHO???!?!?!?!?!?!??!
Finally m8y was my honour to play side by side with u
I learned alot of things from u and have MANY MANY hours of fun playing together and ofc we all know that u me and Papamitsos never forget the historical night that the "OIKTO!! OIKTO!! OIKTO!!" was said......... and the many many nights rvr-ing together drunk :drink:
U helped me alot ingame and rl and i dont want to admit it but u made it what i am (ingame ofc)
Farewell my precius....
/salute

constantinos

Fledgling Freddie
tso............. :< u made me wanna start the game.....! i remember u xping hours and hours in df solo and i was watching ur screen and wtf... i started xping too :p i learned many from u for this game.. u also changed my keyboard buttons ffs :p id say my daoc life was sponsored by tso...! enjoyed many moments next to u also them when u were flamming me non stop :p hahah...! it was about time to take a break tho man... u deserve that!! enjoy ur rl gl with ur marriage and hey will c u soon... <ill order pizza....!>:p hahah :> cya my GM and good friend...

genitsaros

Fledgling Freddie
My moments with u where not so good or happy :twak: but in the end i figured u just whanted to help me or u where just funny with me :cheers: !!! So there are my wishes to u : :touch: va zhsete eutuxhsmenoi kai sry gia oti eipame opu kai na se na pernas panta kala !!!! filika o genitsaros :) cu tsolia

Bloodclot

Banned
BB tsol! :) and gratz/condolance on the new step in your life with your wife :) or husband?

drink some beer in the name of the dwarfs and trolls there :drink:
and i will drink one on you! :drink:

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
m8 take care and good luck with your rl
u are a cool guy and a great player on many levels
Charge life !!!

kiasar

Banned
farewell tsol /laugh spam :)

was a pleasure playing with you and you will be missed.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
constantinos said:
i remember u xping hours and hours in df solo.
haha i remember Tso, when he ding 50, with that ugly (UGLYYYYYYYYY) helm, hahahaha lot of times i yelled: <TSOLIAS DO /HOOD PLZ> :touch: lal now he is one of the best svg xD

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL LMAO with that stupid cap...fooking Pocas Perros making fun of me in all of mpk! With u malaka shared many many late night laughs 4 many many months ;)

Tsol

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
omg :< Goodbye Tso, you'll be remembered for being a great svg and a very cool guy :D GL with the marriage, and remember, my shammy buffs helped you ding rr6 !

GL with life mate!

Aye Himse ! wont 4get that ding :) In 2 hours made like 15k and took me almost 3hours 4 the last 600 rp's i waz fooking going nuts !!!!! Ur bb is still my lucky bb m8 :) Thxzz again!!

Tsol

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
MALAKA!! ! Good luck irl tsol mate :) always enjoyed speaking to ya in vent and stuff :) :cheers:

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
From all Bokkerijders:

Gratz on the Marriage, enjoy it. We hope it will last for ever

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
on a personal note :

It's not the end :)
i get to play quiet often and still have fun many days/evenings in da weekend

got married 3 years ago :worthy:

mixal

Banned
All people said Greeks are so angry on Turkish people but Tso is my best greek friend. I ll miss you Tso the Malaka :D

Remember carefull with claws , you know :sex: :sex:

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
Tsolias............................................

Will miss you you big fat Trol.. :=)

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
omfg ... it is true....

first i hear u stop daoc... then i hear u get married!!!!
which one is the worst lie i wanderd :D no lies tho i guess.

Anyway, from the deeps of my heart good luck with your marriege and your real life's challenges.

all in all u are a guy to remember.

gl again and take care of your wife as u took care of your guild!
a big loss for Atreides.

ps: parolafta.... gamiese palio kanadoellino kopanomalaka :D (etsi gia to gouri) Kathe fora pou vlepeis Derby brosta sou... tha ksipna enas "xodros" efialtis brosta sou.. hahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom