A Sad time indeed.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all the comments guys and girls, Im sure he is on a much happier place than he was.

A bit more background of his life.

His parents had passed away several years ago, I had known him for 15 odd years and he was the person that suggested we play DAoC, as we both had a long history of playing Warhammer FRPG, shadowrun, Rifts and both actively took part in battle reinactment via Regia Anglorum ( medival reinactment society).

He was the Best Dungeon Master I have known, able to adhoc adventures after the players managed to completely screw the plot and adventure.

During the time I knew him he went frombeing unemployed to Manager of his Local Milletts store.

Although our paths only crossed maybe once/twice a month, we spoke regularly on on the phone.

He will be missed, still not got used to the Idea that hes nolonger there to call or visit.

He was generous and giving fellow, and treated people as he wish to be treated himself.

I am in the process of asking GOA if they would allow me access tyo his account so that a memorial can be done in the very near future.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
man, thats hash. rip oldtimer :(
oh and give a memorial. they tend to be good

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Thats terrible, atleast he had a friend like you while he was with us

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom