A sad day :(

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Well i was sitting here at working minding my own buisniess when the phone suddenly beeped. It was a number i don't know so i picked it up and answered friendly. The woman in the other end said she was from the police and that she had gotten a phone from someone who had found my car and it appeared to be stolen (broken windows etc). I was shocked as this is a car i have spent countless hours fixing up. The car is a 90 honda crx ed9 and it's a pretty hard car to get ahold of in the condition mine was in.... So i got a friend of mine to go check it out (he lives near where the car was found) and he picked up my spare key and tried to start it.. it worked after a while but the motor seems to be a little fucked... then he tried to back the car out of where it was parked but the reverse gear was fucked so he couldnt get it out of there..
After that his phone died so i dont know exactly how the damages are.. and what has been stolen etc (spent shitloads of money on a new stereo a month ago :( )
If i find the person responsible to this, he wont ever be able to drive again, unless he gets a car who is made for people who can't move their legs.

And here i am at work and can't do shit....
Feel sorry for me and give me a cookie :(

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Checked it out yesterday night.. fuckin junkies who took it.. it was full of needles n shit :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom