a question!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hi,

anyone know how i can link up some still pictures and make a mvie with them and add some music as a background please?

i have windows movie maker as my program and thats it no powerpoint or anything.

if anyone can help out i'd be really grateful,
many thanks
Ezteq
xxxxx

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
Hi,

anyone know how i can link up some still pictures and make a mvie with them and add some music as a background please?

i have windows movie maker as my program and thats it no powerpoint or anything.

if anyone can help out i'd be really grateful,
many thanks
Ezteq
xxxxx

you can drag the picture out in moviemaker too make it last longer in the timebar.. i think,... ye should be doable.. GL ;)
euhm that mean if you put it in your movie you get the timebar where you can drag the border (on the timebar) of a pic too make it last longer...

ArG i hope that made ne sence ^^ again Gl:drink:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ah well i can drag the stills to the frame bar thingy or select them all and click combine and they play with 5 seconds between each shot, when i try to record it though its a no go and adding music seems impossible.

also i want to have the frame rate slow to start and get faster as the tempo of the music goes up...

is this even possible??

thx for answering phookie xxx

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
ah well i can drag the stills to the frame bar thingy or select them all and click combine and they play with 5 seconds between each shot, when i try to record it though its a no go and adding music seems impossible.

also i want to have the frame rate slow to start and get faster as the tempo of the music goes up...

is this even possible??

thx for answering phookie xxx

as far as i know you can slow down clips etc withvideo effects, you can double slowdown clips and u can make other go faster...
for adding music just use import option as if it were a clip or pic, you can drag that into the storyboard..

But im curious because i think you can extend the period of a certain pic by clicking the border of the Photo and draging it further down the storyboard... Sux sorry my english isnt so good when it comes too the technical things hihi

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
No your arse doesn't look big in that.

olol woops :D

sais the big fat purple dude spanking his belly cuz he cant reach his schlong /kiss

Ezteq

Queen of OT
no no dont worry i'll give this a go tonight when i come back, thanks the music thing sounds like a winner tbh.

:cheers:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
w00t phookie it worked thankyou i now have exactly what i wanted.

Brilliant thank you for your help hunny xxxx

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
w00t phookie it worked thankyou i now have exactly what i wanted.

Brilliant thank you for your help hunny xxxx

Post it.

BAstard...

Outlander

Part of the furniture
it is not funny at all and thats the truth! It shook me down to my very core :eek6:

...I will never be the same again :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
rofl no its not a funny one.

Was i asking you to be funny? No!
Was i asking you to put on a clown suit and dance while throwing cats in the air? NO!
I asked you to post it, so make haste with the vid b*tch :D

No offense, just fun to be rudish now :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol well *pokes out tounge* i cant because i dont have a host and its not for teh publicz0r,

its an intro to my folder containing stories i've written so it wont make any sence lol, and its a bit shit lol.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ezteq said:
lol well *pokes out tounge* i cant because i dont have a host and its not for teh publicz0r,

its an intro to my folder containing stories i've written so it wont make any sence lol, and its a bit shit lol.

I can host it!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:

Overdriven said:
I can host it!

Solved! And we live on sh*t...come on....you owe it to us. You call yourself a freddie or what?! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom