A question

C

Custy

Ok, I went into the bank today to pay my subs via SWIFT. They told me i would end up paying more (possibly same ammount again) just for transfere fees, I ended up ordering a Mastercard. So my question is this, how do i change my payment options to creditcard once i have already to pay by SWIFT (i havn't payed any money by swift yet and cant get into Account management because my password doesn't work (i am guessing cuz my account hasn't been activated yet)

E

Embattle

I guess you'll have to email them, esp since you can't access the Account Management section.

C

Custy

Sok, sorted it now, just went to create new account and there is an option to start from scratch.

Just got to wait till friday for my Creditcard to arrive :sleeping:

Here was the reply from CCP if anyone else has the same prob.

Hi, Tom

Once your credit card arrives, you can use it to activate your account, then edit your payment option and update your account information.

If the registration process is aborted or stopped after you enter your username, you should be able to continue the process by simply starting from scratch, registering your account. You will need to enter your CD key again. It will be linked to the username you used in the aborted session, and you will be given the two options of continuing the session or releasing the CD key and starting over. You will not need to use the same username if you choose to start over.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in this matter.

Best regards,
The Eve Online Customer Support Team

==============================================:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom