a question (or perhaps a strange and disturbing insight into the hidden life of TdC)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
the buxom blonde treasure who is my girlfriend noticed something a few days ago on telly that had her silently brooding for a while. then, naturally at a most inopportune moment she spake the following words:
tdc's gf said:
why do olympic gymnast girls wear so many clips in their hair?
well, suffice to say that I had to stop what I was doing to mull it over. after about three seconds due consideration this is what I came up with:

[highlight]gymnast girls wear so many clips in their hair because they have to be balanced, much like a car's wheel or they can't do the exercises properly. the coach balances them before each event.[/highlight]

I defy you to better me. gwaan then, the winning explaination gets you a picture of a yak.

TdC

nah, can't be. the gf would never accept that answer :(

[highlight]gymnast girls are actually tiny genetically manipulated aliens who use small metal antennae on their heads to sense their surroundings[/highlight]

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
To stop the hair getting from in their eyes?

Would have thought it was quite simple tbh.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
To stop themselves from looking like the guy in your avatar. This is also why the Russian ones shave.

TdC

the bloke in my avatar is not a female russian gymnast, he is the manliest of men, a sailor, or a race-car driver!!! :eek:

and, yeh, tbh up to now bods wins.

*flounce off*

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
If a rogue hair were to suddenly jump out of place and lash them in the eye, causing them to fall on their arses and lose a gold medal, they'd be pretty pissed.

Better safe than sorry :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well from my point of view shiny bits of metal are great, they certainly help keep things in focus when filming :)

Anyway, while your wifette was looking at the hair, where were you looking?

TdC

tbh I was looking at a web page on the internet at the time. no, it wasn't pron.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
I won't just repeat the earlier explanation of "keeping their hair in place", I'll explain it ... centrifugal force.

Blonde you say?

:D

TdC

ye-es, she's very blonde atm. though tbh that may have changed today as she had plans to go to the hairdresser. aaaanyway...the gymnasts? imagination? explaination? hair clips? bring it :p

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
TdC said:
ye-es, she's very blonde atm. though tbh that may have changed today as she had plans to go to the hairdresser. aaaanyway...the gymnasts? imagination? explaination? hair clips? bring it :p

I just explained it!!!

Paradroid said:
centrifugal force

Is the blonde rubbing off on you?

(*fnar*)

:D

TdC

ah err uh mmm. centrifugal force? hair? clips? xing? the mental images of gyrating gymnasts are starting to confuse me :(

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
...to get me off quicker.

dirty girls.

TdC

now there's something I can relate to!

*bum trem*

Damini

Part of the furniture
I think its something to do with magnetised forces, repelling polars, and so what you get is several discreetly placed men around the arena with high powered magnets, which attract and repel the hair clips, causing the high jinks of gymnastics.

QED.

TdC

oho, so they're being controlled by a higher power so to speak? I can dig it! that explains why there's only ever one gymnast per exercise!

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I always thought it was to make them look more like little schoolgirls so they can attract more viewers (read paedophile viewers) :(

TdC

nah, it's got to be the magnet thing. I think Damini's on to something here.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
they arnt really hair clips but their blades and throwing stuff for when the secret assassins (or infatuated fanboys/dirty perverts) get too close to them.

why do you think they disappear from obscurity after such a short time period.. the assassins get to them first (or sometimes even a dirty pervert :eek6: )

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, maybe their coaches have forced them to wear all that stuff a 'motivational tool'? Each one has a sharp edge pressed against their heads... The coaches have told them that if they cause embarassment and land on their heads they'll die in a very horrible fashion as all that metal digs in ;)

Or maybe they're like those collars out that late 80's/early 90's movie... cock up badly and feel teh pain as 30 small explosive charges detonate :D

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe they're just little aerials and the coaches are controlling them from the bench via radio control?

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Its all the Illuminati their doing.

They make the girls have so many hairclips so people wonder why they have so many heair clips, instead of focusing on whats realy going on in the world and discovering the truth behind the New World Order !!!

TdC

I like that :) Gymnast girls wear hairclips to hide the fact that the world is run by a hidden power!!

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
nah - its one clip per event that they have taken part in. Bit like the air force fighters of WWII. When they shot down an aircraft, they stuck a sticker on their plane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom