A question of damage.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
I have been CS44 Thrust50 now for some time but I am wondering what your specs are as an Inf.

I dont know if I am happy with my damage as I have never been anything else with spec. Could some people who are seasoned assassins give me there specs, how hard they hit normally and any experience they can pass to me?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
35 stealth
34 cs
36 thrust
50 dw
32 env

^ was similar spec to that on gorre, ripped everything apart with pa+cd + dual shadows :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Your damage will depend largely on which spec lines styles you use.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
If you only use dual wield or critical strike styles I belive having over 51 total thrust (that's after equipment and RA's) makes no difference.

That means speccing over 39 thrust at rr1 is a waste of points unless you are using those styles.

I could be talking complete nonsence tho, so feel free to correct me :touch:

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so more CS skill equals more damage in that line. Thrust also if I use Dragonfang, which I find myself doing really only in PVE. I find that that most fights are over so quickly that I either miss the evade to hit dragonfang or just out of time.

So this makes me think should I respec to 50 CS? As I use Garrote and A Heel more than anything.

I understand DW makes you hit more with your off hand which would be nice, oh I need to think.

Moving onto to stealth. If my stealth with bonus is less than 50 but I have MOS 3 am I likely to be seen more? Or is that just a case of whoever it is trying to spot me vs my stealth?

I know all these questions must seem easy to answer to most and that I should really know after playing for so long but would welcome your input.

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
one thing i noticed is that if i do like this.

Pa-cd-ss then spam garrote achilles heal im ooe after half fight.

but if i do:

pa-cd-ss then press df with garrote and i evade i can usually do DF and then hamstring chain and leave fight victorius with 50-75% end left so if i get added on i have a high chance of killing 2

(dont know if that made any sense)

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Kelio said:
one thing i noticed is that if i do like this.

Pa-cd-ss then spam garrote achilles heal im ooe after half fight.

but if i do:

pa-cd-ss then press df with garrote and i evade i can usually do DF and then hamstring chain and leave fight victorius with 50-75% end left so if i get added on i have a high chance of killing 2

(dont know if that made any sense)

What is your spec Kelio and how much damage do you find yourself doing?

Ging

Part of the furniture
imo it depends if u can live w/o stun style off evade - with the new fotm (effective 51 type) spec u only get stun from CD.

Ive been playing this type spec for about 4 months and im absolutly loving the utility (slash malice+battler). I do miss the evade stun sometimes but with DS+hamstring chain as backup its still pretty nice.

As with most things now in NF 1on1 fights are decided in 2 ways

1, U get PA chain in - you win
2, Who ever has toa items up - wins. I have experienced battler canceled by the opposition popping malice (arrogance) immediatly causeing some close fights (me rr7 against rr9 SB)

Imo end should never be an issue witht he avialbility of pots and + fatigue in toa items. I dont think ive ever run ooe in a 1on1 or 1on2 fight.

Spec
33 Stealth
34 Slash
50 Dual Wield
39 Crit Strike (going for 44CS by rr10 - lol if i ever get anywhere near there)
32 Envenom

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
why bother?just get gs to lvl 10,then camp near an active spot like beno bridge just like Lxn and use javelins on every fg passes by

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom