A question Myth ..

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
I played many online games for the last 10 years, and one thing i noticed is : in all the games items was the main thing peeps talked about, used time to get, yea even lvled a specific char to get, so my question is :

HOW THE FAAK CAN U MAKE A GAME FOR 2008, WHERE U CANT EVEN LINK ITEMS ? :lol:

Ok i stoped playing WAR over 1 week ago, so they prolly made it possible now:) But how could they even start up the online gaming without it ?

I think WAR in many ways is awesome i must addmit, but i could mention 10 other things the game for some strange reasons dosent have yet..

Did u come online a little too soon Myth ??

/best reguards
Bowie

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
It's Mythic.

And Wrath of the Lich King will be out soon, your wait for grinding forever for EP1X(!!!!!11!1) will be over. Send me a postcard.

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Myth = slang ?

And yea Wotlk will be out soon, but just for info i startet out playing DAOC ( 3 yars i played it ) loved it, but even tho its a very old game now, that game even had things they dont have in WAR yet.. and its bouth Myth games..

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
its really nice that the game AT THIS STAGE doesnt support linking items in chat...

i dont want all the wow kids spamming of items and whatever craft stuff in cities...

and war isnt a item based game, unlike wow

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
you can boost your stats with ra
tactics alter loads of stuff... 7 different tactic slots

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
What a bunch of crap to write.

Ofcourse it's an item based game.

well no, you can equip any old shite and still be effective. This is not the case with an item based game (e.g. wow) where you need a specifically high level of gear to even survive, let alone contribute.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Item linking

There will be item linking in patch 1.1 which is due in December, along with other UI changes such as Main Assist and Target of Target.

-Magnus

Chronictank

FH is my second home
well no, you can equip any old shite and still be effective. This is not the case with an item based game (e.g. wow) where you need a specifically high level of gear to even survive, let alone contribute.

rubbish, the difference between a kitted out toon (even with a full renown set) and one without is very considerable. The game is new now so it is not as pronounced but as time goes on it will become more prominent especially at lvl 35-40

People have already started the PVE grinds (mount gunbad, serpents) for the higher tier gear no more than wow where you can also get most your gear through pvp now

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
wish Blizzrd would rush that expansion, so we can get rid of all that wow in war

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
There will be item linking in patch 1.1 which is due in December, along with other UI changes such as Main Assist and Target of Target.

-Magnus

Main Assist ..bring on the assist train thats gonna be fun for casters.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
wish Blizzrd would rush that expansion, so we can get rid of all that wow in war

They'll still be there, won't make any difference. We'll also continue to get the WoW fans coming into the Warhammer forum and posting like trolls.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Wonderfull how some think that these games are easily made...
Respect to Mythic that they keep working to perfect the game for our luxury/easy gaming. Daoc was pretty complete in tools/stuff ingame and wich was a proces of years. WAR will get there in a shorter time but not instantly.

Thx magnus for following these threads ;)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Wonderfull how some think that these games are easily made...
Respect to Mythic that they keep working to perfect the game for our luxury/easy gaming. Daoc was pretty complete in tools/stuff ingame and wich was a proces of years. WAR will get there in a shorter time but not instantly.

Thx magnus for following these threads ;)

Hahaha, I should go back to my old EVE Online habbit and give out the "Carebear of the day"-awards again.

Not only do you have some glass ball which you can use to look into the future, you also think that making shit design decisions and getting paid for it gives the players some kind of luxery/easy gaming.

If everybody would have access to that kind of money EA/Mythic have/had for Warhammer you would seen much better and actually innovative games and not some cheap shots at trying to take some of WoW's cake by releasing the nth leveling simulator for 6 year olds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom