A Question for Infis with RA Vanish

W

Whandall

Im just curious if its possible for an infiltrator to choose a victim and PA-CD-Vanish-PA and if Vanish can be used in combat mode.

N

Northstarr

im not an infil so im not 100% certain but im pretty sure vanish lets you stealth in combat mode

P

Pin

I bought it on Gorre last night to check it out, but didn't play long enough to get used to it.

Basically you have to drop out of combat, Vanish, PA. If you don;t drop out of combat you'll unstealth immediately and it'll be wasted.

I think it would be better as an escape mechanism for when the zerg is about to run you over, but I probably wouldn't buy it on the Live server anway. Going IP, Dodger III, MoP III :p

W

Whandall

IP sux :flame:

or is it me whos crazy not going for ip/purge?

me <---------- Nightshade

B

belth

IP saves lives ;) I mostly use it when I'm fighting someone and they've popped IP or I don't want to die - sometimes I don't use it because dying doesn't matter. Other use is for fleeing, when you've already burnt FA2, but still have some enemies after you - usually they stop chasing when you pop IP :p

N

Ninjastyle

its perfectly possible to do do vanish-PA in combat
i used to do it :p

somethings u have to look out for
- the enemy will still hit u when u just vanished, if he hits, ur vanish is gone
-u will keep hitting when u vanished, so hit that PA button fast or ur vanish will be wasted again

ofcoz, this was in patch 1.48, dunno how its been since :D

W

Whandall

Hehe thats mean *eg*

ohh damn i forgot im no infi :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom