A question for all you bards out there

L

Lethania.

Originally posted by gotcha-pointing
my bard is 50 nurture, 37 regrowth and 21 music.. i know it sounds gimped to the lot of ya but MR5, pwns during combat if mages/healers get oop.. you regen lots faster.. the heals are increadible uber. and the mezz barely got resisted so far from my bard so i guess that aint to bad.. its still 42sec AE mezz long enough to survive an battle.

oh and btw.. 50 nurture rocks for farming/hunts

pointing 50 enchantress
gotcha 50 shade
galeli 50 bard

and too you. No its not gimped. My Baby (Gargo) was specced in 50 nuture tho he had less reg and more music as I remember. all mentalst hated him when he removed there Mr's ^^

O

old.Nol

Bottom of the line is that most specs will work, in RvR you are totally dependent on decent group members ensuring you survive conflicts, bards are the primary target for any decent enemy group.

No one is going to complain about your spec, because their other option is waiting in DL for other bards to login, and that's not a regular occurance.

A

angrysquirrel

Originally posted by old.Nol
Unless those mids happen to be wearing blue and yellow, in which case your insta is a 7 second determination hurdle that makes them immune for the rest of the fight :D

if the do comply with the aformentioned description...

<purge after mezz> <lull> <castable aoe on inc tanks> <insta on dwarf healer> <insta on norse healer> ... then chase that shammy down ...

totally agreed, but you will rarely win the mez battle with mids as they have all the instas etc, but imo against the mids all you can do is insta and hope you win the quickdraw then use castable.

anyway, whatever you spec its bound to be fun !

N

Novamir

im torn at the mo..

43n
37m
33r

sometimes its uber, my mez is basically the same with slightly more resists (a few%). when im free to heal it rocks.

the prob is vs the better rvr grps u REALLY need that last ae instant, and of course lesser resists on ae is always good.

it really depends on what style of player you are.. i think i want to respec to 47music tho.

G

Gargo-

well you can always test drive gargo, gimped pve ra's tho :clap:

I found that last insta is the best rvr spec tho (after abusing the respec bug goa had) :D

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by angrysquirrel
totally agreed, but you will rarely win the mez battle with mids as they have all the instas etc, but imo against the mids all you can do is insta and hope you win the quickdraw then use castable.

anyway, whatever you spec its bound to be fun !

Single target insta the leader (often the pac healer in mid grp) then castable aoe. When u single insta the leader the grp crashes to a halt and the other members stuck to him end up bunching up for a nice tight aoe mez. ;)
Have seen it done to great effect on a number of occasions by Mezzmerizin.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by Lessurl
Single target insta the leader (often the pac healer in mid grp) then castable aoe. When u single insta the leader the grp crashes to a halt and the other members stuck to him end up bunching up for a nice tight aoe mez. ;)
Have seen it done to great effect on a number of occasions by Mezzmerizin.

nice tip, gotta try that :)

Users who are viewing this thread