a question about spell craft

Y

Yuanyuan

could someone please tell me the chance that mp lv51 item overcharge 6 point or higher? if i use all mp gems and my sc level is 1010.

I

Ialkarn

you can't simple do an overcharge upper 5 points
you can't either try it.

T

twist

Been told you can "fairly safely" get a 7 point o/c with MP gems but 'tis only what I've heard

S

Simius

No more than a 5 point OC, even with MP and 4 MP gems, it just wont do it.

O

old.shotgunstow

the SCers said it. It's a shame though, because a 5 point OC is simple and every SCer does it in their sleep. If 6/7 point OC were possible but say 40/60 chance or something like that, then it would make it more fun :D

P

Pempulla

Well, the fact is that SCng has been too poweful to begin with and very much ruined all PvE dropped armor/weapons. Making it possible to do 7 point OCng wouldn't really help the situation.

J

Javai

Although the 5 point o/c is 'simple' it isn't as easy as it sounds. I get orders for full sets all 5 point o/c each order will take me between 2 and 4 hours to do depending on luck of retries cos that is (for most sets) 8*4 99% gems. If anyone has a way of doing it quicker then please tell me cos I currently have 3 such sets waiting to be done :)

I

i-scream

It IS maximum 5 points.

You may only imbue a number of additional points equl to (skill/200), up to a maximum of 5 additional points at skill 1000.

Even if you're 1049, it's still a maximum of 5 points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom