A post about RvR

Gamah

Banned
Well this was a pointless post but in fear of being beaten by the mod stick I CHANGED IT!!

So decided to ask how you all think rvr is atm compared to 2 months ago?!??!

Let the whine commence.

P.S Vote NO for clustering <o/

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Well this was a pointless post but in fear of being beaten by the mod stick I CHANGED IT!!

Let the whine commence.

Its getting better

And yes "NO to Clustering"

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
erh I got more arpees now then before

and vote YES to clustering ALL servers in entire Europe. :cheers:

Gamah

Banned
Honestly it was a stupidly pointless post and this was the best thing I could come up with in 2 seconds ... work with me here :(..

Gamah

Banned
Luz said:
erh I got more arpees now then before

and vote YES to clustering ALL servers in entire Europe. :cheers:

Now that would be funny 38K populated server :D, LOL the bryjna defenders membership would be like 3000 :p

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
RvR does seem better although the zerg whine is getting old...

Just wait 'til we get clustered, then the whine thread will really start

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Would be too many targets for my old eyes and brain to handle (bow melt down), my poor fools bow.....

Zaitenko

Fledgling Freddie
RvR is fab as always, just getting ganked makes you sick of it at times :)

Vote yes for bloody clustering!

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

Let the whine commence.

Dunno about you Gamah but I'm sure getting bored of fighting the same old groups everytime we got a GG :eek7:

Thumbs up for cluster! :D

Gamah

Banned
Dunno I run solo not in groups :<

The faces are boring aye, but I fear the zerg :( I definatly won't be solo after cluster.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:

The faces are boring aye, but I fear the zerg :( I definatly won't be solo after cluster.

I even want clustering for solo action... Imagine going to somewhere NOT-BRYNJA and find people... OMG amazing.

Was in a semi-GG few days back; found Maelstrom and an Albion-zerg. Gets kinda boring RvR'ing then. Lets fight Maelstrom or lets fight 3FG Albs hugging their keep.. Oh we beat Maelstrom... lets wait 5 mins till they back! Oh Maelstrom beat us... let them wait 5 mins till we're back = pointless shit.

Give clustering PLEASE

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

Think of it like this mate, the frontier is HUGE, you keep away from Arthurs army and you wont get zerged :D (keeps and bridges).

And to be honest, I think the "cluster rumor" played a big part in all this sudden activity and renewed accounts. I know I wont continue for long if it doesn't cluster atleast \o>

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf the avatar Gamah! Thats one souped up barbie bike m8! :worthy:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
not been out there much tbh lately - levelling up me Drood. Wanted to ask - how do people feel the raids on the relic have gone so far?

I was there briefly on Monday when the attack fizzled out on the massive Alb zerg.... funny how they all vanished from hibbie so fast!!

;)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
is easy :

Roleplayers : voting no

ppl who only like rvr : voting yes

i want some action at NO Prime time in prydwen

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
rvr was good when mids had berk and hibs eras, now its kinda bad, so much downtime :(

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
is easy :

Roleplayers : voting no

ppl who only like rvr : voting yes

i want some action at NO Prime time in prydwen

Word

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
I vote yes to get more people in, hopefully RvR will spread out more if there is a higher population and there will be a larger spread of ability levels.

I think the only way to stop the zergs (outside of keep takes) would be to split out RvR zones by RR, like battlegrounds are atm but not based on level. I think this would allow players of similar standards to compete against each other, and in this manor you could contemplate cross european clustering.

The concept behind this is that in general all higher RR players wipe the floor with the lower RR fg v fg forcing people to zerg or log.

The zerg begets zerg and then you ahve zerg warfare on your hands.

I don't know if this would work, but it makes sence to me thinking about it now.

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
The key ingredient to good RvR imo is that the action is fast and furious and that you can at least compete.

Last couple of nights i've been on its been the opposite of both of these things.

I do think the only way we can get fast action is by letting one realm own their own keep entirely so they can port to the battle fast.

Competition? As above

Gamah

Banned
I must be a roleplayer then..hehe xxcal got owned by a roleplayer in RvR...even though I havn't bothered to vote in this poll.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
ok this is what i would asume if exca + pryddie gotogether

first of all;
Hibernia gets 1 big fucking ASS WHILE HUGE OMFG NOT EVER THIS BIG SEEN BE4 alliance...prolly get a verry original name: Hibpies Alliance ^^

Albion gets overpowerd big :D:D, and when they try to do a relicraid, at prime time, i wonder how many months goa has to fire people because the server crashed THAT hard that they gotte buy new 1.

Midgard will finally claim Brynja with 1 kazillion bd pets'and 1 button noobs (the BD himself / warlock)

ok then about arveear

to much zergs arround for decent 1fg, (hmmm ok will be funny, for a while but then get overpowerd boring, make the north see a nie play for 1fg's to hit eachother, few adds etc there)

-
Midgardians will have more then 500 people on there alarm clock raids
Hibs will have 6 bainshees this time (3×2=6) nukig the temple walls ^^
Albs minimum population will be 1 million.
-

GoA will think: yeah punks, we did it..
And at the maintime were watching a DIA-show on our pc's ;x

(ps guilds like jack herer / nolby pride <mid exca and hib prydwen> will make rraids impossible... since they can get info from both sides when theres a rraid )
so...

IF YOU ALL VOTE YES ILL KICK UR ASS !!!! kkthnx ;)

oh ps hmmm still the same.. :D

KOOKen

Fledgling Freddie
RvR was at its best when i (SB) and Heheyougotboned could camp amg early in the morning and wtfpwn stealthers w/o zerg getting us :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
TBH for me as a tank on mid/pryd, RVR is beggining to become a lil dull.

You try to solo the best you can when you can't get groups, but as soon as you find a 1v1 fight, You get the whorelock adder zerg right up behind you leaching your VITAL rlp's.

To all whorelocks, stay away from me! :twak:
Simply after cata i find RVR has gotten worse for me imo.

Bradlex RR4l3 warrior
:cheers:

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Well I see it this way, if your good enough to Roam as 1fg then you will prob have a lot of fun as there will be lots more to kill and you can avoid the zergy areas.

If your not you will zerg, and should have fun zerg fighting zerg hopefully.

I think the frontiers are far to big at the moment and there us plenty of room for people to spread out as long as it doesn't effect lagging.

If people want to encounter zergs they know where to go to find them so whats the problem?

dopi

One of Freddy's beloved
RvR for fg's sucks atm hardly any fg fights, mostly just some bridge crap.

So YES!!!!! for spread out action for every1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
RvR wont spread out

Itll be the same place with double or even trebel the numbers :<

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I think RVR has improved alot since Xmas... and yes to cluster. Just so we can fight anywhere on the map and action is every where.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
RvR wont spread out

Itll be the same place with double or even trebel the numbers :<
rvr will allways be like that for albs that zerg for their dead king.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom