A plea to GOA.

Cluster more servers?

• Yes. The more the merrier.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No. I'm happy with the current server population.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave J.

Banned
Facts:

a) daoc population worldwide is dropping constantly

Due to normal reasons, boredom and the like, not much to do due to:

b) not enough marketing - not enough new players to keep the populations growing

The clustering of american servers, and european ones was a good move, it kept the game going, and the players interested for an additional period of time. But it was a tad too late, some players didnt think the clustering was a reason to try again.

What im asking is simple, as a game can't continue forever, but the clustering must continue, to keep the playerbase. So even if theres alot of technical problems, find solutions for them.

My point is: The more people playing, the better and more fun is the game itself.

GOA please cluster more european servers asap, its needed, before its too late.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
You want a Glastonbury situation with multiple languages supported by GoA in the public channels?

Dave J.

Banned
Azathrim said:
You want a Glastonbury situation with multiple languages supported by GoA in the public channels?

On Glastonbury it didnt bother me personally, at least not to the limit where i'd rather have a 50% population decrease.

Only found it a bit fun and exciting actually, gave the game a bit more 'fantasy'ish feeling maybe :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i really dont want to be clusterd whit french servers .... they will start doing 2fg stick and it will ruin the game for alot of ppl who like to fight 1 fg vs a fg.

i know ill get whined for saying it... but bohooo... thats what the game is atm

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Dave J. said:
GOA please cluster more european servers asap, its needed, before its too late.

Urm, go play Glastonbury - see what state that server is in. Despite what is said, its NOT an english speaking server - its speak whatever language you want on any channel. Its also not a nice place to RvR with the typical french attitude of running at l;east 2fg high RR's on stick and steamrolling the game.

The day that happens on cluster is the day alot of people will consider doing something else with their Credit cards

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Closed this as the poll is badly phrased (have you been stealing polls from mythic? ;))

I'll make a new poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom