A Perfect Realm

Ucallme

Banned
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
899
What is your Perfect Realm.

So any of you guys have any ideas lets see them :D

Ucallme
 

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
216
a perfect realm ?

Getting RvR group's!
Getting crafters to craft!
Finding exp spot in Spindelhalla without a bb duo team!


When those things happen - the realm could be perfect!
 

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
9,211
my perfect realm would be a realm where new things came often and kept you intrested and where there was different ways of achieving the same goal :p
 

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
174
A realm where people actually showed each other a bit of respect rather than the all too prevalent selfish attitude posessed by many lately.
 

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
419
A realm with 3 TG:s so i can run 3 accounts at once and ruin 3 TG raids at once :)
 

fenrisan

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
181
A realm in which you can speak to your enemies - I have a horrible feeling they're quite nice really, but /bow doesn't really covey the fact... ;)
 

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
484
Remem said:
A realm with 3 TG:s so i can run 3 accounts at once and ruin 3 TG raids at once :)
LOL! Good one! :D

My perfect realm would be a realm with 3 TG's, so Remeem could run 3 accounts at ruin 3 TG raids at once; all to the greatest enjoyment of me. :)
 

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,803
Ucallme said:
What is your Perfect Realm.

So any of you guys have any ideas lets see them :D

Ucallme
24/7 rvr grp with high population server without that much "zergs".
 

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
765
-LESS F***ING WHINE! Or atleast save it for Irc or something, everywhere i go people whine and want to tell me "buhu im gonna quit, this game sucks!" and 4 months later i still see em around , whining about the same things.

-Less Radar (alot more than people think.. )
(these 2 first goes for the entire game tho :eek:)

-More RvR dedicated Players.

-Less Elitism (im impress wit the low amount of this as ive seen on mid pry as compared to Hib Pryd tho)

-And finally some more good Mid RA's.
 

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
765
Skrad said:
A realm where people actually showed each other a bit of respect rather than the all too prevalent selfish attitude posessed by many lately.
and amen to this aswell..
 

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
118
Ucallme said:
What is your Perfect Realm.

So any of you guys have any ideas lets see them :D

Ucallme
A realm where all classes have something to contribute with to make fun and good RvR groups.
 

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
529
- A steady regular flow of new content to keep the game fresh, both pve and rvr.
- Balanced classes _within_ each realm so the "opted" gank group concept was nullified.
- A winnable realm war a la WW2Online.
- Less players that talk to their realm mates in game as if they have been caught in a Tarrantino movie, WTF, STFU, fucktard etc can be cool when Samuel L Jackson says it on the silver screen but is not when you hide behind your monitor safely away from harms way. ( I also wish we had peace on Earth so I am just a dreamer :) )

On a side note I wish there were a way to copy your chars to a Pendragon kind of server here in Europe as well as a server with an Emain battleground where the gank groups could battle for the title of Best gank group in Europe at regular intervalls. Would be nice if it had some viewer playback facility so non-participants could watch the events after they took place.
 

eogren

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
65
Ucallme said:
What is your Perfect Realm.

So any of you guys have any ideas lets see them :D

Ucallme


A realm full of ppl like you UC :) <not sucking up> btw can u lend me some ingame cash?

serious.. less greedy ppl... more ppl that actually wanna defend it..
less elit (no alliances that says unless u don't make 10000000000000rpts a week u can't join coz u suck)
 

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
3,155
fenrisan said:
A realm in which you can speak to your enemies - I have a horrible feeling they're quite nice really, but /bow doesn't really covey the fact... ;)
Sooooo totally agree with this :) it's hard to write on the floor with inventory baggies dropped on the spot :p
 

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
98
Iceflower said:
- A steady regular flow of new content to keep the game fresh, both pve and rvr.
- Balanced classes _within_ each realm so the "opted" gank group concept was nullified.
- A winnable realm war a la WW2Online.
- Less players that talk to their realm mates in game as if they have been caught in a Tarrantino movie, WTF, STFU, fucktard etc can be cool when Samuel L Jackson says it on the silver screen but is not when you hide behind your monitor safely away from harms way. ( I also wish we had peace on Earth so I am just a dreamer :) )

On a side note I wish there were a way to copy your chars to a Pendragon kind of server here in Europe as well as a server with an Emain battleground where the gank groups could battle for the title of Best gank group in Europe at regular intervalls. Would be nice if it had some viewer playback facility so non-participants could watch the events after they took place.
you'd still make opted groups, if you mean that all groups should be equal, even if you use 8 of 1 class that is sad, then there's no tactics whatsover, it should always be so that classes compliment each other.
 

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
762
I think he meant more along the lines of making the classes that are considered "useless" today have something to add to a grp, opening up for more competitive groupsetups, and IMO that would be a good thing.

As it is now all realms have one setup that is so much better than others that there is no reason for competitive players to choose anything else, thus all good RvR ppl use those setups. This in turn make it almost impossible for any other setup that you want to try to win a battle, this brings monotony and that is not a good thing IMO.

Diversity is the key in any game to keep players playing, you didnt think they swung the nerfbat just to keep whiners happy did you? ;) Think about it, if RvR had not changed a bit since the game hit the shelfs, would you still be playing, I mean you can only kill so many mobs before you get fed up with it, and you can only do the same kind of PvP for so long before you get fed up of that :)

Nerfs are sad when they happen to the class you enjoy playing the most, but it is as I see it a necessary evil to keep the game fresh and interesting.

Nuff ramblings :D
 

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
529
>you'd still make opted groups, if you mean that all groups should be equal, even if you use 8 of 1 class that is sad, then there's no tactics whatsover, it should always be so that classes compliment each other.

No I mean that all classes should be considered viable in an effective rvr group and not discarded as considered sub par. The reason for not having a class in the group should be because they are not available when you set up the group, not that they are considered low performing or useless. Not that only a handfull of the realm's classes should be. That is poor game design.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom