A offer for al who want AT

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Heya guys, right simple as each time i do Atlantis Tablet for you it will cost 1p, this is not a 100% droprate arti but if it drops its yours even if we do it once...

You will need to bring a enchance or rejuve cleric, doesn't really matter just somethin that can heal + a char that wants credit (sorc/cabby etc).

If interested post here or pm me on here i will go down list till all/most of people have got it.

All other drops i will be keeping but the arti will be yours, no lotto etc, first come first serve :)

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
me me me :)
can we do it tomorrow lets say 14 gmt
will bring a cleric with fop, dont need credit with anything so just bringing me cleric
thanx

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
me me me :)
can we do it tomorrow lets say 14 gmt
will bring a cleric with fop, dont need credit with anything so just bringing me cleric
thanx

Will need to bring someone else also to pull guards to teather so they don't add while killing AT mob.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
Will need to bring someone else also to pull guards to teather so they don't add while killing AT mob.

ok got some problems to run 2 accounts on my pc atm but i will fix a puller. Is 14 gmt a ok time?

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
any chnace of doing this tonight m8 and is it 1p per try or 1p per artie as i have two toon that could use this
pm in game zeusbuffs

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
1p per try and busy on pry atm, if i finish soon i can do it.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
need this too, can bring sorc and a bot but no fop :/

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
not doing this no more, don't see why i should help albs yet people just moan at me via pm on here/ingame or just doing something lame.

Arf

Fledgling Freddie
re;

Do we need to feel sorry for you now ?
First you attack a member of one of the oldest guilds ( also a fair and friendly one ) of Exa/Alb with your arti drama soap, then you put a post on like this one that shows every one that wants to see it how moneyhorny you are.
Dont you get it ? Ppl dont like that crap you are pulling .
Loads of Albs dint know you before the crap you pulled on DP , now you are famous and for manny Albs the joke of the month :bazbeer: .
Learn to live with it , you started it yourself .

Greetings !

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
lol Arf you make me laugh i made a offer to help people who cannot get poeple to do AT very cheap, DP mayby very old but do i care? no, why wouldi want people to feel sorry for me just don't see why i should help Albs like you.

I am not money honey i just buy stuff for the plats i gain in my own time to get Artifacts on different servers for me and others, don't see why i should explain my self to retarded people such as yourself.

People thought what a member of DP did to me was wrong and people thought what i did was wrong, i tried to sort it via pm but no if they just gona insult me why should i keep it private? now go cry somewhere else and get a life. :kissit:

Arf

Fledgling Freddie
re;

He i still stayd polite and dint call you a morron our wathever , you did call me one .
I expect a nice "i am sorry " from you to call me that , youkind of pissd me off now and you have exactly 24 hours to say i am sorry to me , if not i gonna send something to rightnow too, i had a hobby collecting banktransfers from diff players to a bank in Sweden ( you following me ? ) i have the player logs , the bussnis logs that you ppl use to get real live money , wel basicly i can close down your Daoc and Ultima shop within 3 days if i want too , our at least i canhurt your nice little bussnis allot .
Maybe i am not so retarted as you thought , now am i ? I always make sure to have something behind me when . Ow and you can delete your little lvl1 runboy every time after a deal , your system wasnt waterproof you feckt up and i screend it ;-)
I am waiting .....

BTW you should now wath kind of ppl you want to play with , not all of them are prepared to let them call idiots our wathever :m00:

Enjoy

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
you really think am gonna say sorry to you ? no only people am gonna say sorry to is DP if i am in the wrong doing whe ni gain information back from rightnow, other then that you can go round throwing your threats at people, you have no informtion about me to even get my account banned, have fun.

Arf

Fledgling Freddie
re;

Btw all those SS members poping up out the middle of nowhere at diff artifacts they do that because they just like to pop up in a boring area to look at the sky ? I dont think so , it took me some time but i all figured it out when i was start to getting sick of it that everytime someone missd a arti it came down to the same ppl who non stop camp the most wanted artis for RL profit , so dont you start about the GOA rules because some ppl now wath you ppl are dooing. Offc you thought you are so smart wel you are not , you ppl feckt up on 7 occasions and thats enouf for GOA believe me :kissit:

Your call how far you want to take this crap :twak:

ow here is something to make you think ;

http://www.xroadgames.com/

greetings and a big hug my fellow UBER alb

Arf

Fledgling Freddie
re;

Oki your choice , we will see wath happens :eek2:
Dont reply annymore because i wont come back , i need to go to work :wub:

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Well i for one have no idea of anyone in SS who sells artifacts for Rl money, even if you think i did i would just laugh as i don't have a clue how to even use a credit card irl (i never go out) ^^

I have never camped a artifact and never will as i cannot be bothered i just log a character there and check every hour or so if its up.

If you htink your so smart and can get a account banned within 3 days how come you cannot put a constructive sentence together?

Minax

Fledgling Freddie
So why are you giving Jimmyjr so much crap here arf?
He have offered to do a good arti virtualy free and gets nothing but crap in return :twak:

I did enjoy reading about your hobby tho. Collecting random bank histories in an attempt to "reveal ss secrets"
Maybe its time to stop watching xfiles and get a rl ;)

Digitracker

Fledgling Freddie
lol arfy.....
I am guessing you are Glottis !!!!!!

At least you sound just as retard!

You gonna:

1. Get someone who has nothing to do with those guys banned. Goodluck

2. Tell Goa you baught stuff on ebay and now want revenge? :)

3. Send screenie of what? You recieving items ingame? And ask them to bann the player`? I taught ppl were trading items ingame every day . :kissit:

Your threats are amusing. Specially when they are directed to the wrong person. Get your fact straight.....

Its been said before, everyone knows. SS got 200 members. Each have several alts. SS works for its members and they work together and help eachother. selling stuff for rl cash has nothing to do with them....

You are disgusting :)

Arf

Fledgling Freddie
re;

I know i am :m00:
First of all i dont need to buy crap on ebay , i have a necro and BB for wath i want , diff is i only get wath i need and give other ppl a change to get something too :wub:

And saying that SS has nothing to do with it then you are the dumb morron here not me , as someone said SS has 200 members + alts , so you know them all and you can say no one in SS has anything to doo with it ???

They stole alrdy 2 artifacts of me at the beginning of TOA , i never did go to GOA our wathever to whine , thats Jims hobby not mine , but acusing ppl that they stole a arti when they dint is kind of over it , you guys should know where the line is .

Ow and i seen someone of my own family buying stuff of a member of your guild ( blame him for it not me ) , so you can say it is not true i know it is ;-)

Digitracker

Fledgling Freddie
Arf said:
I know i am :m00:
First of all i dont need to buy crap on ebay , i have a necro and BB for wath i want , diff is i only get wath i need and give other ppl a change to get something too :wub:

And saying that SS has nothing to do with it then you are the dumb morron here not me , as someone said SS has 200 members + alts , so you know them all and you can say no one in SS has anything to doo with it ???

They stole alrdy 2 artifacts of me at the beginning of TOA , i never did go to GOA our wathever to whine , thats Jims hobby not mine , but acusing ppl that they stole a arti when they dint is kind of over it , you guys should know where the line is .

Ow and i seen someone of my own family buying stuff of a member of your guild ( blame him for it not me ) , so you can say it is not true i know it is ;-)

Yah well you can claim you saw jesus the other day. you still apear as a retard.
I saw you steal a arti the other day, oh no its not that I am talking out of my ass, I saw........mmm...............my cousing sisters kids friend playing and have it stolen from you....wasnt me.....was my my cousing sisters kids friend.

You make asumptions and you claim things.....imo you are just a sad guy who likes to whine :) Claiming SS is a arti farming moneymaking company lol
imo go to GoA with them banktransfer details...to ...some guy in sweden....And have goa SWAT team investigate ppls personal accounts and prosecute them :p

N

Noobscout

re;

This GOA mreply means that they dont think its worth there attention annymore , he got the standard leave us alone reply :)

Hey well i dunno whats going on now, nothing has happened to me but someone did brake CoC when doing Danos that day - this is respsonce i got from GoA -

Response (CM_EN) 12/08/2004 04:54 PM
Greetings,

Thank you for the report. We will investigate the incident using the server side logs, and based on what we find, will take actions to prevent similar incidents in the future.

Could you please tell me what server and realm this happened in?

If you have more information regarding the incident, feel free to update this rightnow report as it may make investigation easier and faster.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

second reply -

Response (CM_EN) 12/09/2004 10:14 AM
Greetings,

Thank you for the report. We will investigate the incident and if we find that there has been a breach of the Code of Conduct, will take action accordingly.

Yours sincerely,

and last reply -

Response (CM_EN) 12/13/2004 10:28 AM
Hello,

You have guessed right due to privacy and legal reasons we can not disclose any information we found during our investigation.

Once again thank you for your report.

Yours sincerely,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom