A non whine thread! :O

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
I was using the gimpy pally running to one of the towers in alb land and a fg of mids saw me .... <well highlanders are pretty fat! givf stealth!!>
Anyways the fattest mid <troll i think> started to melee me while the rest of the grp stood back and watched, i died ofc, being specced as a grp bb i knew i would, but thought it was cool they didn't add and let us fight 1 on 1 ..... more of this please! and thanks to the grp for not ganking me :)

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Frozenheart said:
I was using the gimpy pally running to one of the towers in alb land and a fg of mids saw me .... <well highlanders are pretty fat! givf stealth!!>
Anyways the fattest mid <troll i think> started to melee me while the rest of the grp stood back and watched, i died ofc, being specced as a grp bb i knew i would, but thought it was cool they didn't add and let us fight 1 on 1 ..... more of this please! and thanks to the grp for not ganking me :)

:clap: Mega Gwatz to that FG etc :p

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh I find it more possible that the rest of the group was about to go LD except for the troll, than that happening on a regular basis :p Would be nice though. Maybe when I run around with my theurgie I'd get the chance to see them before *insta,insta,insta,nuke,death,rotate camera to see if it was mids or hibs* :clap:

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Frozenheart said:

Like 99% of groups would let a member die. You are just wasting dur % on your sword.

I've had this happen a few times. Soon as it’s apparent they wont win the heals arrive. I’d rather they just ganked me and got it over. It’s quicker and less frustrating than letting you think you may have a fair fight.

Grayh

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
Like 99% of groups would let a member die. You are just wasting dur % on your sword.

I've had this happen a few times. Soon as it’s apparent they wont win the heals arrive. I’d rather they just ganked me and got it over. It’s quicker and less frustrating than letting you think you may have a fair fight.
Well if a groupmember actually stated that he/she wanted a duel with that lone <insert class here>, I'm quite sure they'd let him/her do it (and die if it came to that), just in spite for wanting to show off ;)

And would also prolly let that same class run away ... just to tick off the silly twoll :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Grayh said:
Well if a groupmember actually stated that he/she wanted a duel with that lone <insert class here>, I'm quite sure they'd let him/her do it (and die if it came to that), just in spite for wanting to show off ;)

And would also prolly let that same class run away ... just to tick off the silly twoll :D
Might let their group member die but after that you'd be history as they'd want the 200 rps :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom