A Night to Remember

K

kamool

Kamool, 50 now but pretty skint decided to venture into Avalon City to join a group with a view to getting cash, salvaging drops and helping those high level 40's gain there 50 status.

He arranged an unusual group, not finding a Cleric decided on 2 Friars, the usual Ice wizzy, a Pally , 2 Armsmen and a Sorcerer.

Taskers wasn't camped so they enjoyed a good bout of hunting there.

During a pull, Kamool noticed out of the corner of his eye a group hanging around The Sewers entrance - He ran over and asked, "Fancy joining forces for a sewer raid?"

The other group agreed and a chat group was set up , it was then the ownage started!

The 2 groups defeated all the mobs , including the named in the sewers then went back to the entrance to replace group members.

Going back into the sewers Kamool & Co. met with another group. With blood on thier swords and death to the named on there minds, they proceeded to kill the named at The Halbs, picking up ppl along the way.

After a long and dangerous fight the company had another victory under its belt.

With a full group leaving them, they decided the Academy named was there next victim. And it was, he struggled but was beaten.

As the group started to reform and ress the dead heroes, the host of the Academy respawned. Revenge from the slaves of the named mobs came upon Kamool and his groups of heroes. Death was the only choice as they fought in vain!

I went to hunt cash and got about 10g out of last night - but who cares when your having so much fun.

I'd like to thank everybody who took part, this was awesome. The spirit of the game was certainly there.

If anybody has and screenys please post them.

It was an unarranged spontanious hunt, and even with DF open ppl still stayed to finish off the Academy boss.

Fantastic!!

S

samildanachh

sounds fun :D
i renember doing /gc info and wondering why u were in AC :p

G

Galuder

It was great fun! I got a fair amount of xp, so thx to all who was inn on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom