A new Paladin of the 50th season, and Thank you DP

L

Lusse

Well, its about time ;) Siul, my Paladin has finally reached the last lvl and its not a day to early :) No more orange cons in battle, hopefully no more misses when I try to slam em ;)

I would like to thank my Guild Strife for the help I had during my lvl 49 lvl exping and offcourse my former and beloved guild The Ministry for all the fun and love we had. Exping like maniacs from 23-41.

I finished off my lvl 49 by soloing in penines like I did for lvl 48. To celebrate it even more, a skald (semaka) jumped me while exping and I had that last orange con fight. Winning it offcourse with the help of Yeld at the end of the fight :)

And then what happend? Yes, I logged 20.30 CET to put my son into bed and fell asleep myself. Missing my entire guild so they had to log and there I Was. 23.30 CET with noone to help me with my epic :-/

About all the people on my friend list was doing keepraids so I took a longshot and did /who lyon 50. And there it was, 6 lvl 50 from Dark Prophecy in Lyonesse.

So I send a tell to Prothall if he and his group could aid me to kill Sister Blayth to achieve teh last goal of my PvE carrier (besides farming for stuff later :D)

Dark Prophecy recieved me with open arms and invited me to their group to drop the Sister and her nuns faster than you can say Supercalifragilistiquistifragiloso.

So a Big thank you to Dark Prophecy, The Ministry, Strife and all my friends out there who have kept me company trough the exping adventure of Dark Age of Camelot.

Love you all

ps... gotta change my sig ;)

E

Eggy

Well done matey :) you sound like a truly decent bloke too :D

L

Lusse

a little pic of my last battle ;)

epicfight.jpg

And thank you for your kind words :D

And I forgot to Thank De Gothia which was my very first and loving guild ;) ooooi tight pants. Shame that De Gothia splitted up, but the majority of its members still stick together and have a good time out in the frontiers :)

P

[PS]Venom

Congrats! :D

Sorry I LD'ed in the middle of the darkness falls jaunt, puppy chewed through the power cable :/

O

old.Odysseus

Gratz Siul, one of our most treasured members :)

O

old.Nix

gratz Siul. Twas a pleasure helping you out and thx for mentioning us (Dark Prophecy) :D

G

Gwandyn

A big GRATZ :clap: !

Btw what happened to "proficio manus"? :)

L

Lusse

good question :)

It was a great experiment, but to make a long story short. From the 16 peeps that started out only 7 were around after one week and barely 5 after a few days, then my hib chars got deleted due an accident(another long story) and the failure was a fact :(

I later restarted on hib/pryd and tried to see if there was anyone around, could find two more peeps but that was about it ;)

Lvled the chanter til 35 and realised that I really have to stop doing that and start getting on my Paladin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom