A new Mid RA

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
My suggestion for a new mid RA
A portable bridge so they can put it up anywhere without having to run all the way to beno,insta of course cos we dont want them having to waste time putting it up ;)

Seriously 1am and you guys are still camping oriens with 2fg+ havent you got homes to go to ;)

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Lol nice idea, I can picture it already. Maybe at level 3 it will come already equipped with 20 bow specced hunters.

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
We camp beno bridge because when the mid zerg push the alb zerg to beno, we just wait there for you guys to come out and play, and you do eventualy :p

btw change the 20 bow speced hunters on level 3 to a pulsing blade turn so we wont get killed by the much-more-then 20 bow speced scouts :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
You said new mid RA and I thought they made window dragging official :(

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Don't think albs would need anything like that, they obviously have no problems with camping the ones at their current position.

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Would prefer it with some sort of inbuild fop system.. incredible hard to heal 5runie/sm's who enjoys leaf jumping into the the zounds of sorcs / caba's at beno /cry, as shammy

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
The zergs at cluster is pathetic,both from and alb side :( i just returned to play cluster again,and all i see is zergs..already thinking about leaving again :(

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Fiver said:
The zergs at cluster is pathetic,both from and alb side :( i just returned to play cluster again,and all i see is zergs..already thinking about leaving again :(

bye bye!

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
swifteagle said:
My suggestion for a new mid RA
A portable bridge so they can put it up anywhere without having to run all the way to beno,insta of course cos we dont want them having to waste time putting it up ;)

Seriously 1am and you guys are still camping oriens with 2fg+ havent you got homes to go to ;)

They have to feed the tower camping scouts so they can come to FH whine about them.

Qledo

Loyal Freddie
Ahh its Like you Realm specific Ability right ? The one you get at lvl10.

A Call Of a thousand Albs (- Usable for all those Albs that are in great need of help) Can you this item Every -10sec, Casting Time -instant, (Summons A an Albion Zerg for the user)...

i Would Rather Get a Mobile Warlock Car. with 8 spots loaded with pd10 Warlocs

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
We sure had fun purging bridges yesterday. Ofc there wasnt a single Alb(zerg) at Beno-bridge or the nearby tower. And Albs werent attacking Bledmeer with 3 trebuchets from the bridge either.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
bridge camping is good :) will be alot easyer to get rr5 on my scout then :D maybe i should respec to mastery of leeching :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom