A New Lvl 50 Sorc

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I hope he is specced full mind, maybe then Albion can do something against a class with 204% speedbuff and instant 30 sec aoe mezz, range 1500 just like a sorc (but sorc has 2 sec casting time).
Have fun :)
Regards, Glottis

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I hope he is specced full mind, maybe then Albion can do something against a class with 204% speedbuff and instant 30 sec aoe mezz, range 1500 just like a sorc (but sorc has 2 sec casting time).
Have fun :)
Regards, Glottis

Did they move the skald speed to the Healer all of a sudden? and remove it from baseline?

the aoe insta's are sucky I'd have to agree ;) but get yer facts right. A sorceror with a minstrel buddy can go at the same speed (cept they have to stop and quickcast rather than pushing a button whilst on the run).

F

fl-gorre

34mind /41body specced
full min spec is imho pointless
even for RvR
think there r 2 explanations for this
1. even when quickcastin aemezz i always get instamezzed or hit by a smart mid or hib before i even can finish the castin
it just aint fair :D
those puny lill 2 secs castin time really annihilate sorces mezzin skilzl in RvR
2. albs are just to stupid to go after the skalds or whatver first
and all teh sudden they get mezzed and go naggin in g or cg im meezzed help me!!!!!!!
last week 3fgz of albs gettin wiped out by 3 skalds and some other ugly lookin bastards makin a max total of 7
like wtf?

owyah mayb a third persenal reason i like tall sexy big busted ladies so i made mi char a large avalonian
shes darn sexy but evry freggin hib or alb spots her right away

anyway i should get purge asap but im very dissapointed in the *edit* brainless *edit* sheeplike zergin mentality of alb

btw thx to all teh ppl who helped me gettin mi sorc to 50 and teh ppl helpin mi epic and ofcourse FL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom