A new guild looking for members

S

Shirak

Greetings,

We're a fairly new guild called the Shadows of Dawn and we are looking for new memebers.
All we ask from you is that you are a nice person.

We are a guild that values friendship above all.
I for one would like to see my guild as a smaller guild with excellent friends,
than a large one where no one knows nor cares for one another.
Allthough I do hope some day we will grow to be a large guild that has excellent people in it :).

If you feel you have been looking for this type of guild, you can either contact me, or these two people in-game:

Guano or Foir

Please also visit our guild's website at:
http://guildsod.cjb.net.

T

the_smurflord

I'd look in the starter areas of albion for new members. Pick people carefully and play with them a bit before you invite them. Be sure they are the sort of people you want.
I wouldn't advertise on BW to be honest.

All the best in getting the right sort of people into your guild and I hope your guild flourishes.

G

greatred

I agree with smurflord on this one...

DoA was pretty much founded on not becoming a big guild just for the hell of it. We have always been careful (some might say too careful) about who we let in. Generally we don't take people in if they have no char higher than level 30 (until this point it's hard to say how a person will turn out). Invitations are generally given out on recommendation after members have fought with them many times and feel that they can be a valuable member of the team :)

Good luck with your guild, I hope it goes well :cheers:

Oh one quick edit: Nice website ya got there... Get yourselves a forum - we've found having one is essential to day-to-day guild running

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by greatred
Oh one quick edit: Nice website ya got there... Get yourselves a forum - we've found having one is essential to day-to-day guild running

Very nice looking site indeed.
Forums are essential.
And please get rid of the spyware popups that tried to install itself on my machine when I opened your page.

S

Shirak

Thank you both so much for the suggestions and the information, I will take your advice on those..

And for those pop-ups, hmm.. I'm pretty sure they come from that cjb.net.
I know now paste the direct URL instead of that one :)

S

Saturnine

Ahh the enthusiasm of new, small guilds is great (as is your website :D)!

Unfortunatilly getting a guild together and working requires patience and level-headedness, especially as your bound to end up with some people who are selfish and demand pl'ing and items etc.

Big goodluck to you folks though, even if your guild doens't become the most powerfull on the server, you can still have a great time with it :)

<has fond memories of the Lost Souls>

C

chimaira

Let them come to u and dont go around ask and invite who ever

I did that once in my old gimped mid guild I made

and it didnt turn out good

as for now I got myself a small guild with a mate.

and if we feel the bloke/gal suits us he can join

Gl with the guild

regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom