A New Dawn approaches

C

cplcarrot

A shadowy character passes the albion tk in odins gate, pausing only to let a smirk pass his otherwise expressionless gaze, aimed at the buffbots of the "new age infiltrator".

Sharpening his weapons a single bead of sweat drips onto his dusty leather, aged and weathered from storage in a dark corner of Darkness Falls. Hopes of vengenance for old enemies and respected nemesis, especially Brevis and Theory, occupy his mind.

For this is the beginning of a new age and the return of the old order.

Silently, cplcarrot returns to the arena.

B

BrassMonkey

Theres an arena in Odins gate? Please say it's for naked female troll mud wrestling....or norse lady foxy boxing.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by -Warhawk-
Theres an arena in Odins gate? Please say it's for naked female troll mud wrestling....or norse lady foxy boxing.

female.... tro :puke:

Welcome back cplcarrot =)

D

DeaD GuRu

wooohooo

welcome back mate

nice to hear ur back ;-)

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by -Warhawk-

OMFG u get turned on by trolls o_O :puke:

T

Tobold

is this _roleplay_? on a mmorpg?

whats going on here? :scared:

M

magebane

Wellcome back friend

It been to long since i have seen the constant death messages of the foes of albion dying at the hands of the legendary cplcarrot anhkmorpork. Glad your back i think it time you showed some of albions other infs how to play there class. By the way i still use them jambiya's you made for me although they are no long any use to the inf they were created for there now waisting mids in bg1 again where they belong.

REMEMEMBER GOD KILLS INDESCRIMINATELY THEN SO SHALL WE FOR NO CREATURE UNDER GOD IS SO LIKE HIM WE ARE THE SHADOWS IN THE NIGHT, WERE THE WHISPERS IN THE DARKEST OF ALLEYS, WE ARE THE FEARED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom