A movie of the Old Times

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry if im missing something here but that has to be the worst use of bandwidth ive seen in a long time. I thought the intro was some kind of piss-take comedy thing but then realised its THAT bad throughout the movie. The video quality was the worst ive ever seen, the music tracks were playing OVER each other (and stopping randomly) most of the time and all it seemed to show was some 3-4 person group killing ppl over and over on a pvp server with zero skill.

Seriously what was the point to this?

To quote Censi...... Is this a pisstake thread lol

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry if im missing something here but that has to be the worst use of bandwidth ive seen in a long time. I thought the intro was some kind of piss-take comedy thing but then realised its THAT bad throughout the movie. The video quality was the worst ive ever seen, the music tracks were playing OVER each other (and stopping randomly) most of the time and all it seemed to show was some 3-4 person group killing ppl over and over on a pvp server with zero skill.

Seriously what was the point to this?

To quote Censi...... Is this a pisstake thread lol

1) Please dont quote Censi its not even funny anymore I cant even read VN board without he posting that.

2) Dont hold back AZZ you should say what you really feel :)

:england:

delete

Can't get enough of FH
that was probably the worst piece of shit ive ever seen. i would rather have a buffalo take a diarrea dump in my ear then to watch thru that pile of shit.

aika

Part of the furniture
still suprised ppl react seriously to the thread starter's post :E

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
that was probably the worst piece of shit ive ever seen. i would rather have a buffalo take a diarrea dump in my ear then to watch thru that pile of shit.

someones been watching too much of the Angry Nintendo Nerd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom