A More united albion

T

The Dragon

I would like to propose a meet with some of the other large alliances.

I would also like to inform any that are willing to be part of the Greater Albion. That We will be using Lac and taking him seriosly on united projects regarding relics.

This as stated on other posts is not gonna be another Albion United as we dont have to xp with each other, and listen to each other on /as. But we will have one name to pm in regards to notifying the realm on realm wide projects like relic raid/defence.

What makes Lac good for the job?

imho:

A: he has a lot of contacts
B: hes a fast typer
C: he doesnt whinge too much =)
D: he volunteered (much sympathies)
E: Hes on a lot
F: why not

If you think this is a good idea and wanna be informed of such goings on give him a pm and tell him to note your alliance/guild and name.

Its much easier forme, my friends list is too the brim of crafters and gls of other guilds. I can just /pm Lac and say we need support this is happening at x time and y place.

Dont give him crap for it, give him support, go on you know you want to =)

E

Eggy

Jon (Negura, Werga, Caplef, Veeshan, Suka, Ark, Galoec, Kedaveth, Lithium... etc...) make your own level 50 char, I dare you.

xx

B

badazz

This is what annoys me about these pages. Somebody posts a topic and all u guys do is take the P*ss. Does it make u feel hard? Does it make you feel big? Does it make a change from the kids down the road setting your hair on fire or stealing your dinner money?

N

Negura`

sorry rod - little enchanter is on his way - but account closed and no cc... sorry.

A

amphetamine

Originally posted by Eggy
Jon (Negura, Werga, Caplef, Veeshan, Suka, Ark, Galoec, Kedaveth, Lithium... etc...) make your own level 50 char, I dare you.

xx

jon/negura doesnt play suka and hasnt for along time ;)

E

Eggy

Yer mate I know, was just listing 10% of the chars he's bought and sold, sorry bought and whored.

O

old.Second

you say hes on alot... but that dont make it 24/7.... what happends if hes NOT online? should we then sitt and wait untill he gets online and THEN msg him?:p

T

The Dragon

you guys bored?

Anybody got anything relevant to the initial post to say?

O

old.Second

i would say my post was relevant. or dont you want to think about IF and WHEN?

T

The Dragon

sorry second must have post mine when you post yours.

its not prefect but its a start in answer to your question, nobody is on 24/7.

O

old.Ramas

Would it not be simpler for raid organisers just to pm GMs/officers directly a few days ahead of any raid?

(Or immeaditely in the case of a defence)

No problem with Lac, and he wants to invite us into a /cg to discuss raids or pm us about a particular event, we would, of course, do what we can to support it. Similarly if anyone else wants to ask Lac to pass on info about a raid that's fine too, Lac is more than welcome to pm me, or any of the SS officers (you can try Belomar/Cerdin, Justinian, Ziro, Nibor, Seymour or pretty much any other level 50s from SS who are on at the time).

While in general I'd counsel against over-complicating any structure - I guess we'd try almost anything once.

If you're having any trouble working out who to contact to get a planning message to any of the alliances or guilds in Alb, large or small, my advice would be to take a look here...

http://www.nolbypride.com/daoc/herald/Excalibur/herald.html

... to find out which guilds are allied, and then ask the highest level player you can find from the appropriate alliance/guild who you should approach.

B

BrassMonkey

A: he has a lot of contacts
B: hes a fast typer
C: he doesnt whinge too much =)
D: he volunteered (much sympathies)
E: Hes on a lot
F: why not

G: I'm his eyes and his scout on the ground therefore he is uber :p

<sarcasm for all those who cannot recognise the beast>

K

Kcinimodus

You can contact me in case of an event, all my chars start with Kci, so shouldn't be hard contacting me when i'm on. We're allied with Guardians of Light, Equilibrium and Dark Prophecy, I can contact them if you need us. If I ain't on, try contact Greg.

L

lac_desariel

Those that know me know i want to try and make a differance, not become one off the croud, yes ive asked for support, but plz guys not this way, Let my actions do the talking, cos its then people start to listen. This way people just think Lac = Cock. And tbh i couldnt give a monkees if they do. I appreciate the vote of confidence and am willing to do what people want if it helps us, but this just makes a mockery of the name that is mine Lac Desariel.
But tnx Draven for having faith and i can but give my best shot, dont take this wrong way i do appreciate it

T

tisme

Originally posted by Eggy

xx

lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom