A major voctory in a great war against the enchanter plague!

D

DocWolfe

everything in that thread is all speculation... mythic simply say they are overhauling the resist system... maybe to casters advantage or maybe not! take your unfounded whines else where!

D

DocWolfe

from what I've read from TL reports what the caster TLs want to do is to make resists have diminishing returns... so say over 25% of a resist +2% actually does +1% or something like that

A

Arnor

Originally posted by DocWolfe
everything in that thread is all speculation... mythic simply say they are overhauling the resist system... maybe to casters advantage or maybe not! take your unfounded whines else where!

agree

M

Mavl

They will most likely implement a hardcap too.

Btw I should point out that the impossibility of a resist going negative is somehow a major change to the system, because casters will no more be capable of having (+) values on their nukes due to debuffs.

P.S. And what whines r u talking about exactly ?

D

DocWolfe

Despite the fact that it is barryswhine! I automatically assumed it was a whine and you say this :p

Originally posted by Mavl

tho it got all casters nurfed a bit again ...

R

rynnor

Its not really a nerf because the thing where debuffs pushed people into negative resists was silly and obviously a bug - you can still debuff people down to zero resists which is fine.

It would be nice if there was some kind of hard cap on resists though - 50% sounds good to me although this would nerf BAOD quite a lot so might want to give a free realm respec to enchanters?

O

old.LandShark

Arnor, rolling an enchanter was possibly the stupidest thing you ever did. Seriously. What was the logic?! You saw how non-fotm zerks (such as yourself) got nerfed through the FOTMzergers so you go roll an enchanter? :doh:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Arnor, rolling an enchanter was possibly the stupidest thing you ever did. Seriously. What was the logic?! You saw how non-fotm zerks (such as yourself) got nerfed through the FOTMzergers so you go roll an enchanter? :doh:

why not? chanter is still a good char even if they get the heat debuff etc moved. Its a good team-class with baod and cold debuff and pb etc. and im gonna have fun as long as it lasts. (was tbh gonna be a char i'd lvl to 50 with, solo some and then play mid again, maybe use as a trade account.)

O

old.LandShark

Fair enough. Light chanter is still a very high-dps nuker with BAOD, I guess, although if the current resist-system overhaul nerfs BAOD that instantly buggers up most of your group utility.... you turn into a pure PBAEr or a pure DD turret :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Fair enough. Light chanter is still a very high-dps nuker with BAOD, I guess, although if the current resist-system overhaul nerfs BAOD that instantly buggers up most of your group utility.... you turn into a pure PBAEr or a pure DD turret :p

then ill play my hero and my druid :p

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Mavl
How is enchanter better than a mana eldritch?

Debuffs own damage, has 0.5 faster cast pbaoe (until 1.62 when elds get same speed), choice of snare pet, (then in 1.62 again) heal pet, debuff pet. Also has ghetto speed spell for more convient travelling whilst solo and access to Baod which is >>>>>>>>>>>> eld ra.

L

living

sweet, i always thought i was my smell when people fell dead to the gound after i hugged em.

T

Teh Krypt

Gosh VN are stupid :p
oh and

fonz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom