a loan?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Don't call somebody a retard and forget to use correct spelling and grammar, it's "you're", so I suggest you remember that.

Retard.

tris- said:
the poster has worked in the industry for 15 years, his oppinnion is more valid than yours and the whispers of some random hobos down at the local.

Another 2 people too busy leaping in to yell insults at someone without bothering trying to understand their point.

Golena said:
I'm quite happy to be proved wrong by someone who actually knows how all credit ratings work.

Look i'm happy to be proved wrong by him if he knows how it works.. I even said that! He posted a very sensible none insulting post with contradictory information, not feeling the need to hurt the word retard about.
If you 2 were able to post with the same level of maturity and information I might actually bother listening to what you have to say as well, but you don't seem to have that skill so your opinion is fairly worthless to me.

Guess you were too busy picking through the post for gramatical errors you could flame instead of actually engaging your brain to understand it's meaning tho.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i couldnt give a shit if you value my oppinion, maybe your hobo friends down at the local care though.

fact is you talk shit, your information is shit and extremely dangerous for someone just to pick it up and go "ok ive got a 10k credit limit, im gonna blow it all now and not pay anything except £5 a month because it will get my credit rating up"

OH I WENT THERE!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
i couldnt give a shit if you value my oppinion, maybe your hobo friends down at the local care though.

OH I WENT THERE!

Another valuable contribution from you.. Why am I not surprised.

Guess coming up with lines from the "big book of insults, 1997" is all you can contribute tho.

I'm sure Overdriven will be along in a minute to point out it's "opinion" if he's not too busy bumming you down your local.

tris-

the big book of insults 1997 is the old version ffs, im using last years copy. i already maxed out my credit card trying to get my rating up, otherwise i would of bought this years release.

im not sure why youre not suprised, maybe youre just not capable of that action :(

tris-

maybe they are in massive debt them selves after using that logic, and is now trying to validate what theyve done.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I really don't see how Golena doesn't see he's in the wrong?

Probably because like that Tris twat you've failed to read what I wrote haven't you.

How do you know there's a war in Iraq? Becaues someone told you there was or have you seen it yourself?

I said what I was told by a few independant people. Maybe it was incorrect but it was the information I had. When someone with actual proper information as to how it worked entered the thread then I admitted they were more likely to be right than my other sources.
At the end of the day I couldn't really care how it works since it doesn't effect me personally.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Another 2 people too busy leaping in to yell insults at someone without bothering trying to understand their point.

Was sticking up for somebody after you flaimed them. Get a clue, then GTFO.

Gamah

Banned
Why am I a twat because your wrong? and yes fuck off from OT you're not welcome.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Was sticking up for somebody after you flaimed them. Get a clue, then GTFO.

How is saying he knows more than me and is probably right, unlike the other people before him flaming him....

I think your the one who needs to READ the post then get a clue..!!

Golena said:
I'm quite happy to be proved wrong by someone who actually knows how all credit ratings work.

This would be the bloke i'm flaming right? And i'm happy to be proved wrong by him. If saying i'm happy to be proved wrong by someone is a flame these days, then geez!

Golena said:
I'm not going to admit i'm wrong by someone yelling, I have no idea how it actually works either but your a retard.

I'm not going to be proved wrong by Tris shouting your a retard at me. I'm not even calling Tris a retard here, but saying he's calling me one.. He is a retard, but I didn't say it here..

Reading the post... it helps if your going to hit reply.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Why am I a twat because your wrong? and yes fuck off from OT you're not welcome.

Your not reading my posts anyway, so don't see how it effects you.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Sorry this in reply to the other page, but he admited that the guy was right and still called him a retard, right?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Mey said:
Sorry this in reply to the other page, but he admited that the guy was right and still called him a retard, right?

No I didn't call the person who was right a retard.

Unless Overdrivel making stuff up actually counts as it being real these days.

tris-

I'm quite happy to be proved wrong by someone who actually knows how all credit ratings work. I'm not going to admit i'm wrong by someone yelling, I have no idea how it actually works either but your a retard.

which was in response to ballard.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
which was in response to ballard.

Sure if you want to only take half a sentance and remove the beginning then yeah I called him a retard.
If you actually take the entire sentance then I didn't.

Normally in English you read sentances as entire things, not just take half of it to twist what was said tho..
I think some people have been reading too many tabloids.

I'm only going to explain it the once more because you're obviously more interested in making up what I said than actually bothering to read what I wrote.. Guess you have to get your jollies somehow so meh what ever gets you off.

Golena said:

This was in response to ballard saying that since he knows how it works i'm happy to be proved wrong by him, since he seems like he knows more than other people i've heard stuff off. Nope no flaming there.

Golena said:
I'm not going to admit i'm wrong by someone yelling,
I'm not going to admit i'm wrong if people simply yell the following at me.
Golena said:
I have no idea how it actually works either but your a retard.
That would be the bit they are yelling at me, not me calling someone a retard maybe??
Oh no wait.. I simply stopped a sentance in mid word to provide an insult at someone, my mistake.

For people so desperate to correct my grammar i'd of thought you might of realised that a sentance ends with a full stop. Guess not tho.

I'm quite happy to call people retards if they behave like it. In this case I didn't because he didn't behave like one. More than can be said of the posters following him.

tris-

well if you read the whole thing, it reads that your calling the poster a retard. not my fault you didnt word it very well is it?

who do you think is reading tabloids? i read the times if its of any interest to you (it seems to be).

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
well if you read the whole thing, it reads that your calling the poster a retard. not my fault you didnt word it very well is it?

To the best of my knowledge, and sure I might be wrong.. there's no way you can actually assemble that entire sentance in a way that calls him a retard without adding extra punctuation or ignoring half of it.

I'm sure I could of worded it better, but since I wasn't even considering insulting him at the time I didn't bother to re-read it 7 times to see if it could possibly be misinterpreted in some way as an insult using some weird language clause. My fault I guess..

Mey

Part of the furniture
I'm quite happy to be proved wrong by someone who actually knows how all credit ratings work. I'm not going to admit i'm wrong by someone yelling, I have no idea how it actually works either but your a retard.

Nope still reads like you're calling him a retard..

Unless of course you meant..

I'm not going to admit I am wrong because someone is yelling "I have no idea how it actually work's either, but you are a retard".

Laddey

FH is my second home
Just leave it ! You can all be right in my thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom