A Little Word Of Advice

Painlezz

Fledgling Freddie
This one goes out to all the people who feel mistreated.
When I feel screwed and need some retribution I simply log my bd who is parked in a dungeon (no names) - he cons purp to most in players who r xp'ing in the dungeon. Then I slay everything around me and its really satisfying. :m00: What can I say - IM A NAUGHTY BOY AS ALWAYS.

Recently I made a ranger - he is now lvl 25 and its most amusing logging him in Keltoi and killing all the people who xp there - which btw are mostly lowerlvl than me ;)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :flame:

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Painlezz said:
I simply log my bd who is parked in a dungeon (no names) - he cons purp to most in players who r xp'ing in the dungeon.

I assume u are that noob bd in vendo? and if u are u can just fu*k off we dont want u here

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Painlezz said:
When I feel screwed and need some retribution I simply log my bd who is parked in a dungeon (no names) - he cons purp to most in players who r xp'ing in the dungeon. Then I slay everything around me and its really satisfying. :m00: What can I say - IM A NAUGHTY BOY AS ALWAYS.

Recently I made a ranger - he is now lvl 25 and its most amusing logging him in Keltoi and killing all the people who xp there - which btw are mostly lowerlvl than me ;)

I've never met you, but when I do, I'll be sure to Levi you. No matter which char you're on.

Vote Siphon!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Painlezz said:

your Pirol the fucking twat who i mentioned once before wtf why consistantly kill lowbies. you killed my lvl 20 char and my friend. i was glad to see amstadam and tsabo come pwn you twice in the cave.

if anyone see's this grey killing loser gank him. no one likes a bd nor one that grey kills on purpose

Bahumat

FH is my second home
he is a big fat black bd troll who is about lvl 42.

Painlezz

Fledgling Freddie
Are u crazy? He is not logged in Vendo - Im in Keltoi ;)

And my bd is not a troll but a hunchback motherfucker.

So I guess u have mistaken me with another bastard :kissit:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Painlezz said:
Are u crazy? He is not logged in Vendo - Im in Keltoi ;)

And my bd is not a troll but a hunchback motherfucker.

So I guess u have mistaken me with another bastard :kissit:

tbh i would apologise for making the mistake with identity but imo your doing the same stuff as him.

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
just kill every bd you see nomatter if theyre grey and they grow tired of bd eventually, hopefully at least o_O

Elekrep

Loyal Freddie
Looks like everybody hate's bd's...Is it the same with Necros?So gonna have hard time exping my necro as people will gank him on sight?
(buahaha, stupid infil tried to bs my shade..)
btw that greykilling bd is a lame fuck..
My Sklad and a fellow minst, bd's hell..
They are so useless without their pet's..

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i dont think ppl mind necro's as they usually just xp in spots....ppl choose to attack them then their fault.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
thread starter is a ten year old... :(

I feel like some sort of paedo just being here ...ill get my coat.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Necro are easy kills for most ppl, BD's are almost impossible at same lvl - All BD's die that I see and that I can actually kill.

Everyone should do the same tbh, or do you actually want another lvl 50 toa'd, bb'd BD running around?

fortunefish

Banned
PFFT

your not wanted on these forums if you speak like that, and on this game.

so go get some balls and some freinds and nevr return here plz.

thanks

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
Everyone should do the same tbh, or do you actually want another lvl 50 toa'd, bb'd BD running around?

he made my skald 20k rp's this afternoon tho =) and this BD didn't have SC yet (asin, within toa template)

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
Necro are easy kills for most ppl, BD's are almost impossible at same lvl - All BD's die that I see and that I can actually kill.

I can just about take down yellow con bd's if i do EVERYTHING perfect (I'm ToA'd infil at level 48)

So that is :

I have to get full PA chain off
Disease can't be resisted
If they don't strafe

I can win, if they strafe / kite / lag i lose :l

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah some bd's you pa and they sprint staright away. i end up runing a few steps then running other way to get to portal

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Aye i usually use quickness pot to make sure i get CD in before facing a bd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom