A little webcomic find =)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Lately I browsed the top 10 webcomics on Buzz and I found a really nice new one.

http://www.flipsidecomics.com/

So what is Flipside. Flipside is a rather funny story about a jester girl in a rather interesting setting between medieval with magic and modern style.

It has it's emotional sides (some might find it a bit too "girly" sometimes), but it got some nice action and a rather cool plot aswell =)

Spent some of my afternoon reading up the pages till the current one and I really enjoyed it so much that it got right into my favs for daily checking =)

So if you like webcomics, this one is defo nice =)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Posting that was just fecking evil.

I've just wasted 3 bloody hours reading the archives and havent even managed to login to daoc yet.

your evil.

:(

I promise, im just going to click Next 1 more time, just 1 more time...then i'll stop.

click...click...click...click....

must see more jester girls...must...

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Sry Kagato =)) Was the same for me though, I suddenly logged in and all were, wtf, where have you been =)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
Sry Kagato =)) Was the same for me though, I suddenly logged in and all were, wtf, where have you been =)

Heh, no problems for me concerning that :D
I don't know but I've never been able to get into reading comics. For some reason I just can't follow it. the swapping back and forth to all those textbubbles, up, down, left, right... dunno, can't get to grips with it.
I prefer a good book myself, much easier to follow :)

(love the films like V for Vendetta and Sin City though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom